What vacuum do you use?

Name
Eric Valentine
Windsor Versamatic and a Bissell Momentum. The Windsor is built like a tank and looks professional, while the Bissell is bagless, and you can see when you have the soil out of the carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I am looking for a new vacuum there is so much out there that is so hard to choose one.
What do you recommend?

here's the reality ...

if you actually use a vac , you're best off to have two
One you can abuse in ratholes and empties and one for occupied offices and homes (that aren't full of dog dander stink and/or critter litter)

unless you're the type that tears down and washes your vac after a dog house, you really shouldn't use that same vac in Mrs Immaculate's home.

So buy a Bissel Momentum (that specific model) for $99 bukz to vac empties, ratholes and Mrs Lovemydoggie's home
And whateverthehell brand that trips your trigger for all else

..l.T.A.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Turbovac. Use a vac relief. Some complain that they dont last long, but they'll last as long as any junk vacuum cleaner you can get for that price.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Shark navigator. Love it..... But I'm a bit curious how the newer models compare as they no longer use the fancy cyclonic technology.

Sent from my Nexus 7

bigchuckie

Kirby G7 for me on res. Hoover Conquest on commercial.The Kirby is bullet proof. I have had the same belt on for 2 years There is something to be said for a truly self propelled vacuum. I have a bad shoulder It thanks me everyday for using a Kirby. Granted it is heavy but when the tranny is engaged it takes like 2.5 lbs of pressure to get it to move I also use the Kirby on my janitorial account 9k of vacuuming weekly. I do use the conquest on the dining rm though Its like mowin the lawn

Back
Top Bottom