What would be a fair deal

Bucey

Name
FFA?
a local cleaner called me. We have been talking over the last year or so. He has referred some over load jobs from time to time. He tells me he is going on vac and does not want to have his techs working so he does not have to deal with calls. He wants to refer job out to me on the answering machine while he is gone. My question is can it work for both parties and how can you work something like this out?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
If the quality of his work and his personal intergrity are up to your standards, throw some jobs back at him.

Works for me and a couple cc bros.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
i guess ill pass seeing that i would only be able to add 5 to 6 jobs 50% good grief Brian no wonder your not on the truck much, your making a killing on the network. :mrgreen:

John Buxton

i work with a couple guys all the time. Sometimes they want nothing, other times 20%. I think 20% is fair as long as you dont try to steal his custys. For O/O's it works out great.

CDRX

I have a local friend in the business and since we are both solo operators we just refer to each other when we go on vacations, works fine.

Back
Top Bottom