WHAT WOULD SFS TEACH ME?

Dan Joner

If you really wanted to know, why didn't you come to Portland last week?

In a word, plenty. What do you want to learn?

F

FB7777

I believe with any training course it is your own responsibility to ask yourself the question what do you expect to learn from the class?

What do you hope to gain from the training?

DO you want to add employees and trucks?
improve profitabilty?
raise prices?
get off the truck?

if you don't figure out what you want to get out of it or even worse, fail to implement what you learned then you wasted time and money...

which in your case translates to tee times, mac and cheese and skiing.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And what would they have for lunch?

Those are the types of questions you really need to ask.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I would consider going if it was closer and not during the busy season.

And if they had nap time right after lunch.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
What about the ones that have no desire to get off the truck and hire employees? Would SFS still be beneficial? Or would we be better off ordering the Steve Marsh single truck success seminar?

Hey that would make a good thread starter, hold on.

The Preacher

SFS is more geared to building a systematized biz like Steve did for future sale and the sum of parts that go into it.

if your happy being on the truck and enjoy it (i do) then a training course geared towards making max $$$ from most of your customers would work.

Why not do both and see what suits yore fancy.

John Watson

Jim, As a O/O there is bucu stuff for you. It is way easier to implement and you see amazing results in very short periods of time.

When I attended 10 years ago, I was amazed. I received resistance to change from my son and wife because we were not on the same track.

After last weeks class you should hear what Helen is saying now. Why didn't we!!! And I tell her I just did not relay the information in the correct form. Now they have VAST for the Technician which would have also helped me years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom