What would you charge for the syrup cleanup outa CGD.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
This question if for if it doesnt come out with regular cleaning.

What would you charge if any to remove hardend syrup outa 20 sq feet of commercail glue down. looks like they kicked the bottle around before actually picking it up.

TimP

Depends on the reasons it doesn't come out with regular cleaning. It's hard to fathom a reason why it wouldn't come out with a HWE cleaning especially on CGD.

I supose it depends on the time and cost of chemicals being used. I'd probably use some Judson O2 and keep upping the dilution until it cut it....you may have to use it straight and it works great as a spotter. I can't see using more than a quart of it. Then I'd roto scrub it probably. So probably 8 bucks for the chemical and 20-30 minutes at the very most (I'm being overly optomistic) of time so like 60 bucks max in addition to the regular clean if I even charged for it at all.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
do you think that Bio break with citrus solve in it would cut it.

i have the following chems. if you think that any of these others would cut it.

Presprays:
flex
bio break
traffic slam
red line - masterblend
soap free - masterblend

Rinses:
power point
Fab set
Soap Free - masterblend

Boosters:
boost all
citrus solve

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I have a restaurant I clean every couple of weeks. It always has lots of syrup spills. I used several different pre-sprays I always give a little boost of citrusolve and spray the spots a little heavy. Every one has taken it out every time and my tm don't have crap for heat. So the short answer is I think any of the above would work. Of what you listed I would probably use the traffic slam with a dash of citrus and rinse with point blue. And a good slow flushing. I have never used any masterblend products so I can't comment on them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom