What would you charge..??? Or would you walk...!!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Nicotine....&...Yellow Labador Retriever...... :shock:

p_0056.jpg

Ryan

I would charge $65. Mix up argosheen 50/50 with water fill a small bucket. Take a rag and go over it. Then spray with my regular uphostery prespray and extract.

I'm sure you know how to get er out and what to do, just sayin this is what I would do.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What is it? A recliner?

Synthetic $80.00 and it will look like new.

Natural fiber, $120.00 and it will be clean but have a slight shadow.

I can't tell who got it dirtier you or the dog! :p

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You know y ou asked a loaded question... You asked what you would have charged to clean one.. you didn't show two chairs. That first picture looks so loaed and shiny it could almost pass for leather in that picture.. who knew it was so creamy white! Now.. did you fog the entire thing with a deoderizer for the deep stench in the cusion? :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Little secret here.... :wink:

Many cleaner's FAIL ..to remove the "Dry Soil"..in fabrics 1st... :(

50% of dog oils can be removed...with a STIFF BRUSH...even a brass brush... :idea:

THEN a very intense vacuum..."If you SKIP this procedure." You will make MUDD... :!:

Name
Nate W.
HARPER said:
Little secret here.... :wink:

Many cleaner's FAIL ..to remove the "Dry Soil"..in fabrics 1st... :(

50% of dog oils can be removed...with a STIFF BRUSH...even a brass brush... :idea:

THEN a very intense vacuum..."If you SKIP this procedure." You will make MUDD... :!:

One of the best investments made for cleaning upholstery. I found Office Depot had a sale 50% off retail. They're the original not the pet model and like $45 bucks, but I got them for $22 each. I did pay $45 for the pet model one online. I still can't see a difference other then color between them.

02039500000?hei=500&wid=500&op_sharpen=1.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'll have to try that one next. I got the shark version for stairs and uphostery and while it works great and loads of suction... the darn thing overheats and shuts down every 15 minutes and can't turn it on for 5 minutes!! Guess they used way to big of a motor for the itty bitty thing.

Avoid this one:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1010 ... 926x00003a

Anyone use the Eureka Version? of the handheld vacuuM/

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
I'll have to try that one next. I got the shark version for stairs and uphostery and while it works great and loads of suction... the darn thing overheats and shuts down every 15 minutes and can't turn it on for 5 minutes!! Guess they used way to big of a motor for the itty bitty thing.

Avoid this one:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1010 ... 926x00003a

Anyone use the Eureka Version? of the handheld vacuuM/

That sucks about the Shark vac. We had the older model of the dirt devil(DD) with the shake out bags, but I think they discontinued them for the cup version. I have some turbine RugRats but it spins too fast and I'm afraid of damaging the fabric. I know the DD don't turn off on me. The hose that it comes with is a joke. I just use the hose cuff with a cervice tool from the extractor to catch the corners and edges.

-JB-

Name
JB
walk er clean it?

what business are you in?

GET CLEANING!! :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom