What would you charge to come by monthly?

RickL

Personally I would only do it if they went on some kind of regular cleaning schedule. Such as a full clean yearly or semi annually. Then I would do it for $50-$60 if the house was fairly close to me. If they didn't want to go on a cleaning schedule then my minimums would be what I would charge.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
does that mean the guy doing the work gets $40 too?

I would set them up on the stay beautiful program with a twist.
They would get the exact same spotting done each time for that amount. If there were more spots, then we would charge more.
The catch is that it has to be an automatic monthly payment. The money is paid whether or not they call us out to clean. If they skip a month then the next time we could do a little more.
Could get a little sketchy on the "more spots this time" thing.

The Tech would get 50% as usual but we would make sure he was in that area close to her property and the owner would have to work with our schedule.

As much as my Techs make now, they would be happy to do a lower price spotting every now and then.
Like said, the homeowner would have to work around our schedule.

The idea is that they will need more done sooner or later.
Referrals, neighbors...yada yada yada.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Minimum charge.

Most of the people that call up like that, never do the monthly, I've gotten a ton of people try that with me, I guess they're looking for an unrealistic number.

I would clean both rooms, not just spot treatment them.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
and spot clean a two bed rm condo with snow white Berber and two barfy cats?

10% if scheduled in 6 months

20% if scheduled in 3 months

30% if scheduled in 1 month.

Give her an OPTION to schedule @ her convinious.... :wink:

They can call when they feel the NEED... :!:

NEVER ...lock-in a firm rate.. :!:

They can adjust their areas & frenquency...with the DISCOUNT's they choose... :D

Dolly

$95.00 min .... you can't run a truck like yours mikey for less and if you have a tech do it then
you can't pay him less then a min....you go with what was suggested of $125.00 then
you would have to do more than two bedrooms. It was not clear to me. you said a two bedroom condo
so it sounds like you may be talking about more than just the bedrooms.

What do you think you ought to charge.... :idea:

steve r

Mikey P said:
haven't heard back from her yet.

She's a busy gal.

just wondering what came of this?

i would probably be somewhere in the $75 range depending on how much set up time is involved and how much actual sq footage im doing.

ive got a guy with a sick dog who craps on his carpet every couple months. it is multiple spots. i told him dont touch it just call me immediately. its close to home takes 15 minutes and im 20 ft from the mess to the van for $50 a pop.

Lora Olson

Why don't you buy a Mytee Tempo Spotter http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=S300?

It's less than $500, delivered. Charge $45-$55 for a stain removal service to your customers.

It's paid for in a couple of months, tops. No pulling hoses or using REALLY expensive machines. Load it up in the back of ANY car (well except for those stupid Smart Cars).

Have the right machine for the right job.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
pssst Honey....Mikey has one...Mikey is the King of Freebies I am pretty sure Mikey has just about every tool made and he didn't pay for any of them !gotcha!

steve r

Lora Olson said:
Why don't you buy a Mytee Tempo Spotter http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=S300?

It's less than $500, delivered. Charge $45-$55 for a stain removal service to your customers.

It's paid for in a couple of months, tops. No pulling hoses or using REALLY expensive machines. Load it up in the back of ANY car (well except for those stupid Smart Cars).

Have the right machine for the right job.

i would be afraid they would think they can go get a bissel and do it themselves then.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've got several like that. Sometimes only two or three weeks between service. Typically $65-90 each trip. Figure $2./minute including setup time.

I would ask the customer what she felt was a fair price. You never know because she might throw out way more than you would have said. With that said I would have no problem carrying in a spot machine for a cheap price if I could do the upholstery, stone, rugs, and do a deep cleaning once per year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom