What would you if this happened???????????

okccarpetman

I started the TM ,and started cleaning, then my wife ( asistant), comes and says " This guy TURned on the sprinkler system" . I ran out and he was digging holes in the yard inches from hoses, 10 sprinklers throwing water everywhere pointed right to truck with the doors wide open!!! everything was wet!!!!!! what would you do?!!
I loaded and left. and said a few remarks like" what are you doing", " dont you see my big ass truck in your driveway", and " what if my equipment got wet and went out ,your ass would be out alot of money!!!
Is that what you would do, or what?

JAMES
____________________-
ABC CARPET CARE LLC
AMERICA'S BEST CLEAN carpet care
" Shouldn't every cleaning be this good"!

okccarpetman

The next day he called and asked how much does he owe me. I said nothin and i would finish if he was better today , cuz he was on meds that day!! when i got done he gave me a $50 dollar tip!!!!!!! and I told him he taught me a lesson..
Some people are just plain stupid, and you learn they just get stupider!!!!!

okccarpetman

Funny thing is 6 of his neigbors have booked appointments from him!!!!!
And he is single so I hooked him up with 1 of his neigbors, that asked about him

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
okccarpetman said:
!!!!! what would you do?!!

I would of assumed he did it on purpose and wanted to start a fight.
So I would of eye balled him for a minute, take puff off my ciggy, toss it down as i BULL RUSHED his sorry azz and SLAMMED to puke the ground.
Then I'd pull my 45 and stick it right between his eyes and scream,

"YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY??? YOU'RE A FUNNY FUNNY GUY, HUH?"

then is cold, calm quiet voice I'd say

"will you think it's funny when I splatter your brains all over the drive?
will you think it's funny then, punk?

You're what???
Oh, you're just the paper boy?
and the owner that turned the sprinklers on is over there?
Ah sh1t kid, I'm sorry......
Here's five bucks, gowon over to the laundramat and clean those soiled underwear and wet jeans"

..L.T.A.

okccarpetman

oh yeah , i though about it . he did it , out of stupity! It was hard to go back, but he has the cleaniest carpet in town!! I tell all my custy's that!!!!!

That was hillarious Larry

ABC Carpet Care LLC

America's BEST Clean everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimP

I would of closed up my truck except one side door and kept going. Water aint gonna hurt my TM for sure. I clean in the freaking rain all the time....this is Florida you know.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I've had similar happen. While the wife was giving me a tour of the house the husband turned on the sprinklers. I hadn't started setting anything up though so my doors where closed. I decided not to say anything and just got my stuff as quick as I could and closed the door as much as possible. No big deal that the tm gets a little wet. Now it would suck if my front door was open and all my paperwork, radio, etc got soaked. After I was done they realized that I had so work around that and I got a little wet and they apologized and said I should have said something. Like Tim I told them I live in Florida and a little water wouldn't hurt me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would have asked him how long he was going to run the sprinklers for and if he could wait. I have worked in rain before

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Larry..it's BUM RUSH..

you woulda BUM RUSHED him....
Bull rush means...that you woulda wanted sex......!

sorry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom