What would you name a spotting chem that go beyond the norm and is a true polymer laden encap?

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
What your grandma used to get dirt off your nose.

SPIT!!!! :biggrin: I always thought it would be a neat name if marketed right. !!

It does have enzymes , what more can you want!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
1594918514151.gif

Reactions: Mikey P

Tom Forsythe

The Clean Spot. Too much polymer in a spotter will keep the area treated cleaner than the carpet surrounding it over time. I was working on a spotter years ago where I had clean spots over the carpet. I found out later that my dog like to lick the carpet in spots which was the real reason for the clean spots not too much polymer.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Clean Spot. Too much polymer in a spotter will keep the area treated cleaner than the carpet surrounding it over time. I was working on a spotter years ago where I had clean spots over the carpet. I found out later that my dog like to lick the carpet in spots which was the real reason for the clean spots not too much polymer.

That's quite common actually.

Maybe "Sick Balls Chomper!" would be a catchy name

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's quite common actually.

Maybe "Sick Balls Chomper!" would be a catchy name

Two things:

1st: "Clean Spots" from spotters tend to make carpet look "bleached".... a major pain in the tail.

2nd: People take for granted such really bad names like "Dry Slurry" and don't realize the truth of what Lee Stockwell said about a great product with a terrible name. I would name a few more current products, but they are my competitors and it would be unseemly to make fun of their names, despite of the fact they too have often been very successful.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've used at least 2 gallons of this stuff with no issues (spotting and rubber gym floor padding)

It's like Fels I'm it's omg factor, but a thin liquid

Just lookin' out for you kid...glad it will not cause you the issue

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom