What would you sell this machine for?

Name
I'm Rick James
HM Hydradrcat....23 hp B&S....290 cat pump....with a newer 3ht heater...

Hours: Unknown

Comes with waste tank

Jon don is fixing the relay on it now, after that it runs great...never really had to much problems with it.

A local guy is selling a Prochem Performer with 2000 or so hrs, I gotta get.

Name
I'm Rick James
I was thinking around $2500.....Might get $1500+ for the newer 3ht heater, blower, pump and engine if i part it out.

th_11sideview.jpg

th_11controlpanelfront.jpg

Bjorn

you can put all the pearls and lipstick on that baby but it's still a pig

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Part it out, it's worth more apart than together. Nobody wants to buy other peoples problems, but components can be put on their existing machine as replacement parts.

Name
I'm Rick James
Doc Holliday said:
Part it out, it's worth more apart than together. Nobody wants to buy other peoples problems, but components can be put on their existing machine as replacement parts.

The thing is after the relay, it doesnt have problems. Those machines are so simple and things really havent changed that much over the years...The engine turns the blower & pump and sometimes supply the heat.

They have gotten better looking thats for sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I guess if I were looking at purchasing it, I would be concerned about the unknown. Nobody has an idea how wear there is on the unit without a working hour meter. Powerplant or Blower could be on their last legs?
Either of which could cost more than than the purchase price.

One selling point would be that it would be less than the cost of a decent portable and it would be much more productive. Not a bad back unit either.

I'd list it high and let them work you down to where you're comfortable selling it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wasn't that machine built in the early 1990's?

For a 20-year old machine that sold for around $10,000.00-$12,000.00 (???), $2,500.00 would be great price!

Back
Top Bottom