What's a BDCC? and other newbie questions... (Room Idea)

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
With Mikeysboard now being the greatest thing in the world, and tons of new users being added each month, perhaps we ought to put together a dictionary. I remember when I first came here I had no idea what a BDCC was, or a BB Guru or anything. I didn't catch HWE at first.

In fact, I still don't get BDCC... Is it Broke Dick Carpet Cleaner as in he has a broken penis, or is it Broke Dick Carpet Cleaner as in he's flat broke and a complete jerk?

We could create a room to define all of the terms.

There may even be some people out there that don't get regular stuff like OMG, BRB, ROFLMAO, AND OF COURSE; IJFSITFTIPAIATTIABIMCOOTTAEIROMAMFWIS**

**I JUST FOUND SOMETHING IN THE FRIDGE THAT IS PULSATING AND I'M AFRAID TO THROW IT AWAY BECAUSE IT MIGHT CRAWL OUT OF THE TRASH AND EXACT IT'S REVENGE ON ME AND MY FAMILY WHILE I'M SLEEPING.

That reminds me, I need to clean the fridge.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
or a bawb to english dictionary but like anything else in life there is a learning curve

Ernie G

Gary, Thats a great idea for those of us who don't have a glue what some of this stuff stands for. I understand about 50% of this stuff!!

Chads

Supportive Member
I still haven't figured this one out ,"ROFLMAO"
I tried get mikey to make a picture dictionary of like carpet cleaning equipment and parts.

Ernie G

Thanks Greg, I would never have guesed that one, now if I could only figure out the rest of them.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
In all honesty, there are a ton of industry acronyms that probably make a lot of newbies heads swim. We all had to learn at some point.

Maybe a new thread is in order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom