What's a good all around carpet cleaning chem?

doug450

I seen on here the other day someone posted a good chem for all around use,in other words a good and safe chem that a newbie could use with out the worries of thrashing someones carpet.
I use a portable without heat,a regular wand and a Rotovac.
No need to cut down my equipment,I have already heard and read all the cut downs.

Thanks,Doug

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
safe chemicals

um I'm using about the same setup but with a little more umph. i use traffic slam from bridgepoint. a person you should talk to is jim pemberton from pembertons he helps me alot with quick questions and such. He has never let me down on anything!!
but when i first started using professional chemicals i used traffic slam. works wonders on light to medium heavy soil. if you got more questions. pm me.

jim is the person i first talked to when i started using professional chemicals and he started me out on traffic slam, with power point as the rinse

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Traffic Slam is designed for olefin. It will work fine on many types of carpet and soil.

For your "all around cleaner" I suggest Zone Perfect.

Scott Warrington

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
when have been trying to promote green cleaning

have been trying out Trashed Green from Magic Wand and Planet Guard

Planet Guard has worked well but for carpet that has been a little dirtier and on olefin, Trashed Green has worked better

cleaned some old loose loop wool in a church yesterday with the Trashed Green and it did very well

Tychon

Doug, talk to Dennis at A&I in Santee. Very helpful guy. Procyon is pretty much dummy proof, and they sell the powder loose by the pound.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Meat Said it UltraPak. Remember everything Bridgepoint has came from Prochem and it all started with UltraPak. I Really Like MaxPak from Steam Way. MaxPak is my personal all around favorite but side by side It would be impossible to tell which one of the two cleaned what. Between the two it would come down to which one smells better to you :)

There are so many other chemicals out there that will work for you. You stated you have a portable with no Heat. Another good product I send out with guys who buy portables is First Step from CTI works very well with no heat.

Since we started carrying procyon I am amazed at how many of my customers actually use it. I had always thought it was just a niche market when they sold direct but seeing just how many people are buying it has me re-thinking my opinions on it.

When you make your next order from your supplier ask them what samples they have. I know we send out tons of samples with each order and CTI has a prove it yourself program where for the cost of shipping they will send you out 4 full size products (has to be 4 different products)

Steam Way Prochem and CTI all share the cost with me on chemical packages for Truckmounts, Portables and Encap Machines. Talk to your supplier and see if they are doing the same for you.

cleanex

Don't know if they still make it but Formula O from Steamway was a great all round cleaner, wish we still had a distributor in Ontario

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
One product that can cover a lot of ground is our Releasit Encap-Punch. I know. I'm biased. But it's really gaining ground as a popular product!

Encap-Punch is a 3-in-1 product. You can use it as a pre-spray, as a HWE detergent, and as a bonnet/pad cleaner. You can even use it straight as a spotter.

Plus any residue left behind is a true encapsulator, that crystallizes beautifully.

Take a peek...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=4&idproduct=8

Thanks.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Get a sample of Judson Juice. Great stuff, and great people. Also easy on your lungs.

I used Maxpac on one job and it felt like I had just smoked a menthol cigarette for the first time. I wouldn't want a customer to have that reaction. Butyl cleans great, but I want to be able to breathe when I'm an old fart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom