Whats my Rig worth?? Bare bones or totaly loaded

John Watson

Looking at Georges set up with his slide in unit, hearing the answers given, John your onthe ball for this stuff and appreciate you honesty.

Been seriously thinking about selling the Jem, all tools loaded ready to clean carpets, uph, drapes. All tools needed for repairs and restretches includes a new cool iron, Roberts mini and Junior stretchers, a Behr Claw, an electric vac hose reel, 120 gal fresh tank, waste tank pump out, 3 tier chem shelf,Full of chems. rakes groomers, 10 sets of skidders, 4-5 different lift tools for uph., med water claw, spot claw, Leather cln kit, Dual wheel roll a tape, sonic and reg tape measure. Battery powered Multi sprayer with charging system hooked to trk. Hose hooks, corner gaurds, Hydra-Master dry tool, 12 inch 175 with brush, step stool (To get into back of truck,) Rhino lined, Pro chem spotting kit, Pros Choice spotting kit. Steam Iron, Wagner steamer, Green Horn wand, pimpt out pro chem stair tool with glide. RX-20 slow speed with glides. and I am sure I got stuff in there I forgot to list.

Yes its all in a 1 Ton stretch and we still have room to carry a couple of 9 x 12 rugs...

All for 15K, will take 13K cash or 12 K without repair and some of the other specialty tools.

Or am I having another senile moment???

John Watson

Helen is finaly slowin down enough so I can catch her now and agin. Work on my health or whats left of it. I'm tired and I hurt. I think the greeter down at the local Walmart is ready for a final stroke so I might have a chance there. He can only grunt and wave one hand. (Not Joken, poor guy is there daily).

John Watson

Its a JEM shaft drive Built in Langly, BC Canadia that is in it's 4th van, Every time it was reinstalled it reconditioned by the manufactuer. The last time was in 2004 with major changes done for it to work with a 97 ford Triton engine, the shaft was moved from drivers side to passengr side uses one serpintine belt in eng compartment. In my 30 plus years of cleaning I have never found a better unit of the 14 plus units I have owned and run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom