Whats ol' Ivan Turner up to?

Mikey P

Administrator
He'll be in Vegas..

C. Code Breakers: Growing your cleaning & restoration business beyond your wildest dreams
Ivan Turner, Show Me Marketing Solutions. During this presentation, Ivan will reveal how he Broke the Secret Code to successfully growing a cleaning and restoration business. He will share his secrets and demonstrate FIVE steps that will dramatically increase your bottom line,GUARANTEED!

• Getting substantial work from Insurers without the hassles, even though you are not on their program
  • How to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack
  • Developing and Implementing a Savvy Marketing Approach
  • How to close the sale by asking two very powerful questions
  • How to get agents and adjusters begging you to take their referrals

He use to chase Snow and Chavez around on ICS, too bad we can't get him over here...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ivan's a great guy- bb's are just not his interest. I don't even think I knew Ivan in the old ics days- pretty sure I met him here in the MB beginning.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Ivan is a great guy. Know him since he started in the biz in the 80s. He puts on a great class. He is one of the instructors that you would like to hang out with after the class.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I remember what is important to me to remember Mike. I don't care to remember much about bb stuff, it is just a little comedy relief for me as well as some interaction with other cleaners. The last thing I would care about remembering is what forum I read something or met someone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He's going to be putting on classes around the country, and do some consulting. Sharp guy, knows his shit too! He has some excellent marketing tools. I'd like to attend one of the seminars!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd pay to see him.

If he came to Prattville.

It would be nice to see a marketing presentation that wasn't interrupted by Island Boy parading around in burmuda shorts.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I work in the same town as Ivan and from what I hear through the grapevine he either isn't involved with or has very limited involvement in his disaster company any more. And again this is here say from another contractor I know who knows Ivan and his wife. From what I hear his wife wound up getting control of aerodry their disaster company as a result of their divorce. I have never had any dealings with him personally expcept the time his marketing girl called wanting me to send all my water losses to them. From what I hear there where more people working in the office doing sales and brown nosing at the chamber of commerce and wine and cheese events than there where techs doing the actual work.

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I edited my post evidently after you read my first comment chavez. I am actualy kind of ashamed of my self for pouncing all over the guy the first chance I got. A lot of my comment is based on my personal feeling towards a local competitor . Ivan has worked in this industry a lot longer than I have and I am sure he has a lot to offer and can save a lot of people from making a lot of mistakes that will cost them money. I wish him the best of luck and hope that one day people will pay to hear my opinions of this industry

Last edited:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Ivan is a great guy. Know him since he started in the biz in the 80s. He puts on a great class. He is one of the instructors that you would like to hang out with after the class.
Unlike those SFS boys who are a bunch of straight laced altar boys. LOL:biggrin:

I am looking forward to hearing him speak.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Good afternoon everyone.
Mike, thank you very much for being kind enough to post my upcoming event.
Thank you to each of my friends who posted kind and generous words about me. Ken, I have to agree with Mike as to where we met, lol. It was our serial addiction to BDCC voyeurism on the old ICS Board, my friend where we first began dialogue.
To quote an old Show Me State favorite son, Mark Twain – “It appears that the news of my death has been greatly exaggerated”.
I do not harbor any malice to Junior for what he wrote. But now you get to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth: My ex-wife and I got divorced last year. I sold my shares of the Corporation to pursue a life long dream of helping others through education. My wife and I still remain best of friends, and I support her and AERODRY Disaster Restoration 100%. In fact, I am still employed by AERODRY, In addition to my ShowMe Marketing Solutions business.
Now so far as the business goes; Lisa currently serves on three local Board of Directors and multiple committees in our beloved community. The Home Builders Association, Community Police Oversight and the rest elude me at this time.
I have served on the Home Builders Association BOD in the past. The Mid Missouri Regional Library BOD, and due to my travel demands of Show Me have reduced it down to just serving on the Boys & Girls Club, and the Start-up Jefferson City which assist aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business.
Lisa, myself and the company’s VP are graduates of the Jefferson City Leadership Class. This is a program that last several months and is for the purpose of serving our community.
We have been members of the Chamber of Commerce for many years and all management has always been, and will continue to be actively involved in Chamber events that serve the community well. I cannot recall any cheese and wine events, however, I do like the idea. Junior, the budget was tight and I just could not afford staples and signs for telephone poles and had to make the best of what we had, with radio, full page full color magazine advertisements and regularly scheduled Continuing Education Credit programs for the insurance community. Unfortunately, not all of us possess your marketing savvy.
Collectively, we have donated more financial resources and personal time to the people and community betterment than many local carpet cleaning folks earn in a span of five to ten years.
In closing, Junior why don’t you stop into the office sometime and I’ll be happy to show you around. I will also introduce you to Lisa, her management Team, office personnel, and all of her Production staff. Then I’ll take you to Ria’s for lunch. You might as well, just about every other cleaner within a 60 mile radius has visited the AERODRY facility. What do you have to lose?
Chavez – MIZZOU Rocks!
Mike, thanks again and I will get back to being a regular inhere as I sort of Miss Mikey’s Board and all of its colorful characters.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Great to have you back Ivan. .

Take a look at our main page and consider contributing to it as well as this great room.

Take a look around, I think you'll really like what you see.

Best of friends with the ex wife... I've heard that before with other couples but I can't imagine how that would work but congratulations.

See you soon!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Being best friends and partner with my former is really important to me, especially now going through my health issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Good afternoon everyone.
Mike, thank you very much for being kind enough to post my upcoming event.
Thank you to each of my friends who posted kind and generous words about me. Ken, I have to agree with Mike as to where we met, lol. It was our serial addiction to BDCC voyeurism on the old ICS Board, my friend where we first began dialogue.
To quote an old Show Me State favorite son, Mark Twain – “It appears that the news of my death has been greatly exaggerated”.
I do not harbor any malice to Junior for what he wrote. But now you get to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth: My ex-wife and I got divorced last year. I sold my shares of the Corporation to pursue a life long dream of helping others through education. My wife and I still remain best of friends, and I support her and AERODRY Disaster Restoration 100%. In fact, I am still employed by AERODRY, In addition to my ShowMe Marketing Solutions business.
Now so far as the business goes; Lisa currently serves on three local Board of Directors and multiple committees in our beloved community. The Home Builders Association, Community Police Oversight and the rest elude me at this time.
I have served on the Home Builders Association BOD in the past. The Mid Missouri Regional Library BOD, and due to my travel demands of Show Me have reduced it down to just serving on the Boys & Girls Club, and the Start-up Jefferson City which assist aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business.
Lisa, myself and the company’s VP are graduates of the Jefferson City Leadership Class. This is a program that last several months and is for the purpose of serving our community.
We have been members of the Chamber of Commerce for many years and all management has always been, and will continue to be actively involved in Chamber events that serve the community well. I cannot recall any cheese and wine events, however, I do like the idea. Junior, the budget was tight and I just could not afford staples and signs for telephone poles and had to make the best of what we had, with radio, full page full color magazine advertisements and regularly scheduled Continuing Education Credit programs for the insurance community. Unfortunately, not all of us possess your marketing savvy.
Collectively, we have donated more financial resources and personal time to the people and community betterment than many local carpet cleaning folks earn in a span of five to ten years.
In closing, Junior why don’t you stop into the office sometime and I’ll be happy to show you around. I will also introduce you to Lisa, her management Team, office personnel, and all of her Production staff. Then I’ll take you to Ria’s for lunch. You might as well, just about every other cleaner within a 60 mile radius has visited the AERODRY facility. What do you have to lose?
Chavez – MIZZOU Rocks!
Mike, thanks again and I will get back to being a regular inhere as I sort of Miss Mikey’s Board and all of its colorful characters.
Good to hear your doing well Ivan. I actually just looked at one of your emails from your marketing class. I see I just missed your JC seminar, I would have loved to attend and your price seemed very reasonable. I apologize if it sounded like I pounced on you at first as that is not my intent. I envy your ability to stay in the industry yet remove yourself from the trenches. This is an accomplishment most anyone who has swung a wand all day or sucked water in the middle of the night would be envious of. I would really enjoy meeting up with you sometime to talk shop. I may have to pass on the ria's since I am getting married next month and have to squeeze my fat butt into a tuxedo. It may actually be nice to pic your brain because I am actually flirting with the idea of ditching some of my janitorial in exchange for some restoration since I have been certified in both water and fire for a number of years and have not really done long with it.Also you might let lisa know I might have an abundance of drying equipment for sale (long story). Anyway call me anytime, Btw those who know me call me Jon junior is a persona I leave at work lol

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Hi Jon. Thank you for the reply. I knew you weren't meaning anything by it. Congratulations on the marriage. We will get together one of these days to say hello and talk shop for sure.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is there a public speaking seminar where one learns to use their hands like that?

Ivan and Rob must have graduated from the same class :lol:

Back
Top Bottom