What's Terje's secret?

Bob Foster

I've never heard of anyone getting so many bottles of booze for tips when he cleans?

I wonder what he does to get so much. Is it that he comes in with the shakes and three days beard growth?

Does he have a shirt that says

iworkfortips.jpg

dgargan

I think Terry has such great long term relationships with his customers that they know what he likes.

In many respects Brevick has a dream business. He has a long established, upscale customer base. He processes new clientele at a respectable rate...and is not hesitant in declining work he does not want.
I have seen him repeatedly knock off 2 good jobs in the morning and hit the ski slopes or the golf course in the afternoon...the guy is infectiously happy. He is a fun guy to know. Brevick's customers fricken...LOVE....him...I have seen it personally...they give him bottles, cookies, cake, etc....they really love the guy. They implicitly trust him....and he treats them fairly.

His knowledge and performance of the business is beyond expert and even graceful...he is generally well educated, well mannered, articulate, and generous.
His TM equipment is relatively quite, efficient, reliable, very capable....and completely paid for.
He is an Industry Leader in Electric TM's ...his manufacturing work is top drawer.

One more thing...how did Mikey put it???...oh ya...Terry is a "Natural Born Asshole"...but of the best sort.... :lol:

Terry's secret is that he is Terry... :wink:

Bob Foster

The two sides of Terje

Terje by day talking to customers
niceTerjebear.jpg

Terje after talking to some goober carpet cleaner asking the same stupid question over and over followed by the remark "That's seems like a lot of money for that"
evilterje.jpg

Notice the cages behind Evil Terje

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
If you ever seen Terry in person he looks like a drop dead drunk. I guess his customers see him this way also and are filling his needs.

Vinnie said:
If you ever seen Terry in person he looks like a drop dead drunk. I guess his customers see him this way also and are filling his needs.

I see Terry maybe 3 times a week ...in person...and he does not look like any kind of drunk....Terry doesn't look, smell, or act like a drunk...you are full of sh-t.

leesenter

Terry is a schmoozer.
First time I met him he gave my wife a beautiful box of chocolates and gave me a Taco Bell condiment sauce package.

harryhides

Name
Tony
That is hilarious Lee, now I don't feel so bad.
He asks me to bring him fav booze ( Gibson's Finest ) across the border and gives my wife the chocolate AND local tea. I got nothing but some 2 yr old Zimbabwe tea......

His secret is that he only works for Norwegians and refuses to work for Swedes or Russians.

:mrgreen:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Give Terry one of these and he'll be your friend forever.

Except the Cachaca the guy uses in the video sucks, but it can be obtained at the local liquor store or abc. If you can't find the Cachaca, replace it with Vodka...than it's called a Caipiroska.

Tip - Some of us prefer to place the ice in the glass, than crush it with the limes while covering half of one hand over the glass. Take another large glass/cup and cover it up and give a good man shake (if you don't have a bartender shaker), the drink will come out better than stirring w/ a spoon.

After 3 of these, you'll be a happy man.

That's T's secret of the day.

o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjYzMm8kWQo]

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Maybe he's a lying sack of shit like half the guys on here? What did he do for you to give him a bottle of booze, Bob? Wait, maybe I don't want to know the answer.

Mikey P

Administrator
Terje gets free booze because he comments on the customer's hootch collection and tells them what he prefers.

No big mystery here.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
DevilThomas said:
In many respects Brevick has a dream business. He has a long established, upscale customer base. He processes new clientele at a respectable rate...and is not hesitant in declining work he does not want.
I have seen him repeatedly knock off 2 good jobs in the morning and hit the ski slopes or the golf course in the afternoon...the guy is infectiously happy. He is a fun guy to know. Brevick's customers fricken...LOVE....him...I have seen it personally...they give him bottles, cookies, cake, etc....they really love the guy. They implicitly trust him....and he treats them fairly.

His knowledge and performance of the business is beyond expert and even graceful...he is generally well educated, well mannered, articulate, and generous.
His TM equipment is relatively quite, efficient, reliable, very capable....and completely paid for.
He is an Industry Leader in Electric TM's ...his manufacturing work is top drawer.

One more thing...how did Mikey put it???...oh ya...Terry is a "Natural Born Asshole"...but of the best sort.... :lol:

Terry's secret is that he is Terry... :wink:

Main Entry: brown·nose
Pronunciation: \?brau?(n)-?n?z\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: from the implication that servility is equivalent to having one's nose in the anus of the person from whom advancement is sought
Date: circa 1939
: to ingratiate oneself with : curry favor with

— brownnose noun

— brown·nos·er noun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom