What's the one thing you won't put up with on a job?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The one thing I would never tolerate from a customer would be a raised voice.

You could tell me to F off (wait for it) and I would be ok with it untill you raised your voice to me.

I remember telling one lady to back off when she raised her voice to one of my helpers. She was really getting worse and worse as the job went along. Finally I said I really don't appreciate you speaking to my guys in that manner. But I was pissed when I said it.
She appologized and the rest of the job went well. Some people just need to be told I guess.
I'm usually a really nice person.
:mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Check bouncing is one thing, refusal to pay after the fact is truly another.

I've had plenty of checks bounce but only one or two that didn't make up for it.

Mike Draper

I would have to say very rude people or a raised voice would do it for me. Carpet that absolutely should be replaced, but they want it cleaned any way and I know they will bitch when done.

My number one would have to be someone hovering right over me asking me all sorts of questions about how to start a carpet cleaning business, wanting to learn trade secrets, how to get customers, and the best place to get equipment.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
carpetcleaner said:
There isn't much I won't put up with for the right price.

same..almost.... !gotcha!

I guess with my personality- I have to put up with a lot of crap...I don't tolerate too well laziness and if I see my customer being a lazy sob and talks to me in a rude way, I really have to work on myself not to just pack up and leave...

Not any better when rich customers talk down to me!!! :evil: :evil: I absolutely hate that!!! :evil: :evil: (by the way rich customer around here means:people living in over 15-20million dollar homes. Not unusual)

I love cleaning- if I ever become that rich I will still love cleaning and may just keep doing it for fun, and to be able to tell off some of them rich guys and invite them over for a drink to my house that is bigger then theirs :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom