What's the shelf life of........

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Nate The Great said:
Grease Eraser? In a plastic bag, inside the tub it comes in?

I called Chemeisters for you Nate :D . Linda said there is no shelf life limit, one year ,two years, just keep it dry in the bag. 8)`

Name
Nate W.
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Nate The Great":6brp22bm]Grease Eraser? In a plastic bag, inside the tub it comes in?

I called Chemeisters for you Nate :D . Linda said there is no shelf life limit, one year ,two years, just keep it dry in the bag. 8)`[/quote:6brp22bm]

Hey Art, thanks for the Answer. You'll like this one.

We were cleaning up the shop and dumping old chemicals not being used. I found Grease Eraser and I always wanted to try the product. I had a rental to clean yesterday and used it. It worked pretty good. I looked on the label to see when the product was shipped or made. It said 1992. I was in 2nd grade back then. :shock:

So the answer you got from Chemeisters put me at ease. The tub is full and it's dry. :D Free prespray. Yay!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Art Kelley":1k39io25][quote="Nate The Great":1k39io25]Grease Eraser? In a plastic bag, inside the tub it comes in?

I called Chemeisters for you Nate :D . Linda said there is no shelf life limit, one year ,two years, just keep it dry in the bag. 8)`[/quote:1k39io25]

Hey Art, thanks for the Answer. You'll like this one.

We were cleaning up the shop and dumping old chemicals not being used. I found Grease Eraser and I always wanted to try the product. I had a rental to clean yesterday and used it. It worked pretty good. I looked on the label to see when the product was shipped or made. It said 1992. I was in 2nd grade back then. :shock:

So the answer you got from Chemeisters put me at ease. The tub is full and it's dry. :D Free prespray. Yay![/quote:1k39io25]

Nate, you'll like this even better. I just went into my garage to look at the Grease Eraser in a brown cardboard cylinder about 20# worth that I DON"T use and it is dated 2/2/88. I don't use it because I believe it is an enzyme that probably DOES have a shelf life. They changed the formula sometime after that so it is no longer an enzyme product. If yours is an enzyme they probably no longer work but there is other chemical properties in it that will work for your preconditioning needs. Don't ask me why I don't throw it away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom