What's up Doc

Name
Al
Richard,
I am just wondering what you look like at the end of the day. After posting about your rain I am thinking you are covered in mud and sweat as I am. My crew and I hooked up generators, ran power, hung lay flat, and set up air movers. We see no end in sight here in Nashville. Yea for us, it will be a GREAT year.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Al, they are kickin our ass out there! :(
I got sweaty but it was loading up contents from a fire, all the guys are out working water losses.

I think we did 6-8 more, had a business last night that had 2-floors wet that took up 80-pieces. We had 6-trucks extracting until 10:30 last night.

We're out of equipment other than a few old dehumidifiers when we finish two more tonight. We have 2-more for tomorrow, but tomorrow is turn over day and some equipment should be coming back. This is the first time we actually ran out, we've come close in the past but it finally caught up with us. Looks like we will have to add airmovers to the purchase list, I thought we had plenty. :(

Threw a belt on the 805 extracting, but the Super Extractor Blue line machine ran like a champ and we ran two hoses off it. It's been rough, tech's are tired and bitchin, but by Monday it will be mostly over.

30-losses, not bad for a few days work, the fun never lasts long, well except in your case it will! That sounds like a great year, just from the one location! Glad to hear all is going well down there!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If I wasn't dealing with my son soon to be born, I'd be down there right now with a local company helping them project manage. They're a DKI company out of NW Ohio, but I had to decline.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom