What's up with Tapa talk & classifieds?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Forever I haven't been able to view classified posts in any version of Tapa talk, not on my iPad or iPhone, it just gives me an error when clicking a classified post... What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FredC

Village Idiot
You are using a 3rd party application that does not support all the features of this site.

Using your phones browser and selecting full site should allow you to see actions,classifieds, raffles, etc.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Yeah....I pretty much miss out on a lot of the deals/classifieds all the time because I really like the look and convenience of Tapatalk.

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Cleantechsk

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I was wondering the same thing. I love tapatalk but hate having to switch over to the computer if there's a classified I wanna see.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just bookmark the mobile site to your home screen. The icon looks like a little vacuum ;-)

The Clean Machine

FredC

Village Idiot
You don't have to switch to a computer. If you have a device that runs tapatalk it also has a web browser.

Also it won't work from the "timeline" but if you go to browse in the latest tapatalk
select ground zero>auctions classifieds, and deals>the thread you wish to view

It won't load but if you select the menu icon in the top right you will see "web view"...this will open it in your browser

The mobile version that is default will still not let you bid on auctions.................to do that you need to select "full site" at the bottom of the page

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom