What's wrong with me?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Awesome. Ill bring money for the gas.. how much is fair for the gas?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Screenshot_20191122-230911_Video Player.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Not to start a philosophical discussion, but....
There is NO accurate definition of ‘normal’...
Simply put: who’s definition is it?
Yours? Mine? The lady @ the checkout till at the grocery store? The elderly? The young? Woman’s? Man’s?
This was one of the first things they teach you in psychology 101.... first week...
We all see the world from ‘our view’; we are all a collective of our upbringing, ideals, and environment....
Simply put, it’s what is acceptable through a general consensus of society....
BUT, what is acceptable here, right now, might not conform to what is ‘normal’ in the past or possibly the future....
AND, this is ONLY in our society....
what about cultures from other parts of the world??????
Hmmm.... kinda makes YOU think about it on more of a conscientious level doesn’t it?
Just my thought of the day....

Reactions: DAT and Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I've used a friends unit a couple of times should do 99% what most owner ops do, he used to own a 6 van operation of the predecessor 421's and chose the 423 as his rig as a solo operator again
Ya, its only 1000 hours on it. It should be able to do what a 370 can do. I dont think is goes past 1000 psi though. But 1000 psi is more than enough for most tile job.

Ive talked to several people about it. Apparently it one of the longer lasting TM out there. I hope that's true.

Reactions: Hack Attack
Name
Jeff T
Ya, its only 1000 hours on it. It should be able to do what a 370 can do. I dont think is goes past 1000 psi though. But 1000 psi is more than enough for most tile job.

Ive talked to several people about it. Apparently it one of the longer lasting TM out there. I hope that's true.
Congratulations Derrick.... my advice? Clean the track and sliders on that door... they fail at the most inconvenient time... keep all the moving parts oiled....

Reactions: DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

they can pump 2500 psi I think it is with a mod? But my mate has that for some decon stuff not general cleaning. Way quieter than my TM

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom