What's your biggest flaw when dealing with customers face to face?

Ben L

Name
Ben Lund
I probably joke too much

And don't let people finish talking before I chime in.
I found a couple of books to help me with people skills. How to win friend and influence people by Da Le Carnegie (This is the Bible on this topic), Am I making myself clear by Terry Felber, How To Confidance in dealing with people, Les Giblan.

Great reads

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I found a couple of books to help me with people skills. How to win friend and influence people by Da Le Carnegie (This is the Bible on this topic), Am I making myself clear by Terry Felber, How To Confidance in dealing with people, Les Giblan.

Great reads

People sometimes scoff at Dale Carnegie's book, as many of the references and even the language is a bit dated.

( I do understand it was updated in 1981 though)

Still, the book, and the training courses, did a lot for me as a 20 year old kid. I also taught the course for a few years.

Its a good book to read if you are in a small business.

All that positive stuff said......Charles Manson also used the book to learn how to control and manipulate the women who committed the Tate/Labianca murders :eekk:

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I
People sometimes scoff at Dale Carnegie's book, as many of the references and even the language is a bit dated.

( I do understand it was updated in 1981 though)

Still, the book, and the training courses, did a lot for me as a 20 year old kid. I also taught the course for a few years.

Its a good book to read if you are in a small business.

All that positive stuff said......Charles Manson also used the book to learn how to control and manipulate the women who committed the Tate/Labianca murders :eekk:

I took the Dale Carnegie courses also.
It also includes the teachings of Norman Vincent Peale.
I'm very thankful my dad made me take the classes, which i took with my mother also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom