What's your idea of a vacation?

Administrator
Credits
I can tell you what mine AINT.

Sitting here on a rock hard bench, with a burning chafed scrotum watching herds of goobers in starwars shirts and minnie mouse ears scamper about to get a good seat for the fireworks spectacular about to begin.

My vision of what Epcot would be couldn't have been any more wrong. Basically a giant mall food court with a pond in the middle, 4 shitty rides and booze everywhere.

Well, the hand glider simulator "Soarin" was almost worth the 60 minutes in line for the 3 minute ultra low definition experience.

Paula can go to Animal Land with her buddies without me.
Ill be watching the Golden Knights on tv and sitting on free hotel hand lotion.

Last edited:
Mr Personality
Credits
When the kids were young, we'd spend 6-7 days on a Disneyworld vacation

As an adult, the only way to hit Epcot is with your ride times confirmed online

While waiting go through the worlds

The Fireworks display each night on the water is cool

And NeVER go to Disney during high season. It's a zoo.

We used to go the week before Thanksgiving. Veterans Day the kids had no school so they usually only missed 3 days of school

My idea of vacations now are new Islands to visit, my wife's best friend wants to take an Alaskan Cruise next year. Don't care for cruises but that particular one sounds interesting

MB Exclusive.
Credits
I think there are different vacations for different times in your life.

What I enjoyed as a young single adult was different than the places I went as a married partner without children, and different than where later we went with young children in tow.

At nearly 60 with a like minded partner, I tend to like places without crowds and noise. Carol and I find beaches "off season" good places to relax, and my Death Valley tour with Mike reminded me how much I enjoy the desert for its emptiness and peace.

Last edited:

Latest posts