Whats your limit ?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Comfort level with the person we are doing work for.

*Unreasonable expectations Scott is right, you can't clean a 5-bedroom smoke damaged home in a day. If they think you can and expect it to be done for a couple of dollars, you've got problems.

Can I trust them?
Can you work for them and trust that they will honest with you and the insurance company. or Are they just looking to get something out of the loss.

Will they pay me?
The most dangerous comment is "No I don't need an estimate, it needs to be done" That's a trap, usually once completed they are the ones to complain about the price.

Are they mentally stable?
Can I work for them and we complete the job without them having a melt down. Are they going to toss me off the job and try to sue me?

Name
Al
I had an instructor tell me many years ago to think with my stomach not my head.

Your head will tell you “yea we can make some money if everything goes right”. Your stomach will say “RUN”.

This works for me. If it doesn’t feel right we don’t do it.

LeeCory

Steven, the reason I just passed on a job the other day was because it was a situation that I wasn't 100% confident I was the best person for the job.

LeeCory

Mikey P said:
They need a Dehu or more than 3 snail fans.

That's strange......

You would think being the owner of "Mikey's Board" that someone would send you over a brand new Phoenix 200 HT, fans, TES, and more to "TEST"

Scott

LeeCory said:
Mikey P said:
They need a Dehu or more than 3 snail fans.

That's strange......

You would think being the owner of "Mikey's Board" that someone would send you over a brand new Phoenix 200 HT, fans, TES, and more to "TEST"

He's been slacking on getting swag lately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom