what's your office like?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Here's a pic of my home office.

Home_Office.jpg

I sort of like it. When i get up in the morning it's not a far commute.

And, if the kids are playing too loud or the wife is watching a chick flick i can go into my office, close the door, and crank up Pandora Disco Radio. (Let it Whip!)

What's your office like?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Heres mine. I closed it down for a month and moved it to my home... Then moved it right back! The Landlord split the reno with me. But I have a conference room and a little training room. My desk is right up front. And I am usually yhe only one in the office. Its all for show. Sorry not many pics.Most of my Furniture came from consignment stores and such

IMAG0076.jpg

HPIM0513.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

IMAG0078-1.jpg

IMAG0080-1.jpg

HPIM0535.jpg

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
joeynbgky said:
Heres mine. I closed it down for a month and moved it to my home... Then moved it right back! The Landlord split the reno with me. But I have a conference room and a little training room. My desk is right up front. And I am usually yhe only one in the office. Its all for show. Sorry not many pics.Most of my Furniture came from consignment stores and such

IMAG0076.jpg

HPIM0513.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

IMAG0078-1.jpg

IMAG0080-1.jpg

HPIM0535.jpg
Iam am impressed sir!!!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Dont be to impressed................. Like I said I am the only one ever in it. and most of the stuff is from consighnment stores!!!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I just love my office. Seperate from our admin assistant so I can close the door if I want and have quiet time. Nice crown molding and my wife decorated it with my favorite stuff: jet skiing and harley art. It is very soothing. It is on the same property as our home but 600 feet away so I am not always there "taking care of a detail" like I used to when it was in our home.

Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom