What's your total price??

Name
John
I just rented some equipment to a business that was having roof issues and wanted drying equipment... I rented them 3 Phoenix max 200's, 11 air movers, 1 e-tes, and 1 hepa guardian air scrubber. It was 60 miles away round trip and I drove up everyday to check equipment.. Because of their roof issues they rented this equipment for 11 days... What would ur total price be on this??

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is out of our price guide. We will fluctuate on it some, taking circumstance into consideration.
As in your case, even though they didn't make the 13-days we would probably give an extended use discount.

These are not normal drying or in some case no drying just control of humidity or air scrubbers on mold projects.

Note: Drying projects requiring more than 13 days to complete are subject to an extended usage discount according to the following schedule.

Length of drying period

Extended Usage Discounts

14 days 20%

21 days 30%

28 days 40%

35 days & up 50%

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I would think so before a discount. What did you tell them it might be?

If you gave them a daily rate then I'd discount off the total. When you rent from a rental store they will rent daily, weekly, monthly. Weekly is far cheaper than daily and monthly just a fraction of the daily.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
True... Driving 60 miles round trip for 11 days is probably worth the 42.70 per day monitoring fee though.. You agree?

Is monitoring not charged per man by the hour anymore? We would bill them per tech by the hour from the moment they left the office, or previous job, until they reach back at the office or the next one. We logged all of these man hours on daily logs. 45 per hour during regular business hours and around 60 per hour for after hours(which was rare unless it was a large commercial and we were monitoring every 4-8 hours.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I would be between 10K and 11K without any discount. Did you give them an estimate of what your equipment would cost per day at the beginning of the job? Are they paying out of pocket?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom