Whats you're Cell Phone P...

Ron K

So what is your cell phone policy with employees. Never while driving I get ,we actually have a Garmin. But when my guy is on the phone between jobs sometimes he is distracted on the start up of the next job. Young guy, customers really like him clean cut no tats smoke or gages. But......
Also now that he does how would you suggest I tell him he can't. Maybe just lunch or none at all and tell him emergency calls go through the office to the crew chief.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It's hard once they are used to it.

But before it spirals out of control with the employees you have now and for future hires, add to your company handbook some set parameters and stick to your guns once they are in place.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I am too, but they should understand who cuts the check.. This new generation is just lost.. Really work is what they do when they aren't playing video games.. Lot's of losers in the under 30 crowd!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
your on my time.....I am the one paying you........keep it in your pocket..or keep it at home....

Name
Nate W.
I am too, but they should understand who cuts the check.. This new generation is just lost.. Really work is what they do when they aren't playing video games.. Lot's of losers in the under 30 crowd!!

Hey, I turn 30 this year.......... :madder:

I do concur though. I had a friend helping me and he would check his Instagram every so often. I'd ask him if his Instagram pays him, he got the hint real quick.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its difficult because I expect them to respond when I call them or text them. So I want it on them and available but I don't expect to use it while cleaning. That's just looks bad, how well can you clean and talk on the phone? If you need to spot a spot will you put the phone down? :errf:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We have a no phone unless for business while driving?
If there is second man he answers all phones. Driver does not talk at all while moving
Program your GPS before you depart.
Food stopped to eat.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom