when teenagers or kids answer the phone

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If a teenager answers the phone, I just say I'll call back.

I don't even expect them to take the message.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's why my business # is my cell #. I take the incoming calls no matter what, and if it goes to VM I call back immediately. And it's not just the little bastard, the husband won't write down the message often either. DON'T PLAY PHONE TAG.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
when somebody calls and wants to leave a message, and you can't find a pen and don't really care to take the message in the first place, do you ever do that thing where you pretend to write the message down by mimicking it with your finger? Two of my past roommates could never keep their phones on and I would also get idiots calling my cell phone for them.

Rex Tyus

B&BGaryC said:
when somebody calls and wants to leave a message, and you can't find a pen and don't really care to take the message in the first place, do you ever do that thing where you pretend to write the message down by mimicking it with your finger? Two of my past roommates could never keep their phones on and I would also get idiots calling my cell phone for them.

spoken like a teenager.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
When your idiot roomate who cannot pay his phone bill has morons calling you, you get to do the teenager thing of pretending to take a message.

If it's not a moron whom you would slap if only they were standing within arms reach, I admit I can't find a pen and tell them to call back and leave a voicemail or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom