Where can I buy blower silencers

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Building a flood sucker, nissan 4 cyl, roots 59, and an auto pump out.

3 questions.

1 - The silencer on the 59 looks pretty beat and I don't want to go through a month of building this thing to plop in a silencer on it's death bed.

What is in it now is under the blower, directly screwed on, goes into a 12-14" inch round by 10" or so tall cylinder, and out the bottom side. Sort of makes an "L" shape, input at the top center of the cylinder, exits out of the bottom side.

I'm likely going to pulley drive the blower, off to the side of the nissan, so I'd need a blower to attach at the bottom, I'd have maybe 10-12" of clearance under it.

Can anyone direct me to a retailer, tell me what to look for and what to stay away from?

2 - Also, it is a direct drive via coupler now, I don't know what the rpm's on the unit are, I'm guessing 2800. Does anyone know what I can turn that roots 59 to SAFELY

3 - The current relief is on the waste tank, i'd like to change that and do an adjustable spring loaded relieve right at the blower intake like our prochems have, any suggestions or leads to a vendor?

Thanks fellers ~

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i am wonderin who made the steam genie silencers.i have had mine for 7 yrs now and was told at the time they were not makin em anymore.so did SG make em or who???????????

gtech12v

from the description above it seens like you are building from an ACE860
49hp Nissan / 59blower/direct coupler the RPM on those units are 2400 max

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom