where can I get a "Lie Detector" for my wand?

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
All the talk about ATM temperature versus ATW has led me to the conclusion I need a "lie detector" on my wand. I would prefer one that was not to bulky and did not interfere with using the wand normally.
Please e-mail me if you have any information on this item as I don't know where to get one.

captaincarpet@msn.com

Greenie

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can make one for about $25 in part from the hard ware store...............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can make one for about $25 in part from the hard ware store...............
that you can do as Greenie says and hook it in different places

Name
Ron lippold
Hot Hot

Just step up to 12 flow on your T wand no lie detector needed you cant hold on to the wand that's hot water.

Greenie

Tech note: The one that John sells is more than a thermometer, it records the maximum temp reached, it's also digital.

I had a cheap one once, no comparison.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Thank you all!

I have one with both temperature and pressure on the way, After I get it I will test it out and post results, pictures and maybe even a movie clip!

Thank everyone for your help.

Tom

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
ordered mine today on greenies direction, the guy on the phone was a little slow, i better get it

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL Greg I will be sure to talk to Bryan. He is actually pretty sharp. Your Lie Detector is on it's way or already there. Also greenie posted the promo code wrong it is iwannajump all lower case. I seen someone search for IWANNAJUMP that code won't work it is iwannajump and you put that in at check out in the box that says promo code. it is 15% off and ONLY for mikeyboard folks that greenie talks to as I shouldn't be talking about it anyway until I "pay" to list it in the swap meet :)

Oh and Jim if you can make them for $25 I'll by them from you. The Digital Thermometer we use cost more then that...

Greenie

Speaking of slow.....you would be surprised how 8 out of 10 cleaners answer their phone.

And probably 1/2 of the Distributors.

We are IN business, not at a Gov't job.

Back
Top Bottom