Where can I list used equipment and get it sold besides ebay

I had a guy call me today that I know a little. He wants to buy a freshwater tank that I have had forever. The tank only had 24 hours of use when I took over it. It is basically new. I want to make sure this tank gets sold. I have had three people want the tank but they never can come up with the money. He said he would have the money in a month. My plan is to sell the tank for more money unless he or anyone else puts a cash deposit in my hand to hold it. If I can get more why not? Hell they retail for over 1200.

Anyways what would be a good place to list this tank?

IMAG00331.jpg

IMAG00341.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Daniel,
I would think ebay would be ok except for shipping issues. How many gal is this tank? And does it have in and out plumming?

Oops I didn't read your entire messge. Maybe Craig's list, local southern states

Keith be sure to post some pictures. I want to see how you set it up with room for tools, fans, and a shelf full of chems. Are you going to move your reels?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll have a good amount of room... I'll post pics when I'm done. I have to finish the walls, insulate ect. ect. I just want to put the thing to work for a while, and see how it does... I'll be doing alot of work to it this winter..

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll weld a shelf above the tank for that.. :roll: :D It's already been done... I'm not saying I came up with the idea.. I'll have 160gal fresh water on board. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom