where can you find white magic compatible parts?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
More than likely it looks like I will be getting a white magic rebel from my buddy as a starter tm. with white magic out of business where can I find parts for it? I would assume that some parts on slide ins must be somewhat universal.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The shop you will be taking it to will be able to get everything for it except maybe heat exchangers.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I thought the last word on the rumor was they were being bought out by Sapphire or somebody?

A lot of parts are universal. The only thing you might have trouble finding would be the exhaust manifold when it rusts through and the diverter parts. Most things can be substituted pretty easy. If a heat exchanger goes just call Johns custom machine. He can fix you up. I have a commander I have been running for 7 years and 5500 hours. It's a pretty well built machine,the only thing I have replaced is a diverter actuator, but if parts are going to be a problem down the road you may want to find something else to buy unless your buddy is giving you a heck of a deal.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Jim Williams said:
I thought the last word on the rumor was they were being bought out by Sapphire or somebody?

A lot of parts are universal. The only thing you might have trouble finding would be the exhaust manifold when it rusts through and the diverter parts. Most things can be substituted pretty easy. If a heat exchanger goes just call Johns custom machine. He can fix you up. I have a commander I have been running for 7 years and 5500 hours. It's a pretty well built machine,the only thing I have replaced is a diverter actuator, but if parts are going to be a problem down the road you may want to find something else to buy unless your buddy is giving you a heck of a deal.
ya im getting a pretty good deal. I have been friends with him and know the history on the machine. Its already mounted in a decent used van and has some nice accessories so I want it. I know my friend takes care of his stuff and Im not getting a pos. I think the van is an e250 with 120k miles and the tm has 1100 hours on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom