Where Does All This JUNK Come From?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just spent my morning cleaning out our shop and filled about half of small box dumpster. Where the hell does this stuff come from?

Filled a small box from a butler van filled with papers, parts, screws, 1/8 left of spotter bottles. All was stuffed in shelves, pockets.

Good news is i found a cordless drill still in the box unopened :headbang: !

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep we have skeltons all over. Storage shed here, bunch of junk at the Lawrence shop. It's hard to throw stuff away. A couple of years ago we junked a trailer load of old equipment but it's time to clean some more out.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It's a little more organized now, but when I first moved into the shop.

shop3.jpg
shop2.jpg
shop1.jpg
shop6.jpg
Oh, and a sign I seen while on the road.

coochy.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
:eekk:

What a mess you walked into....

Ours is worse in some ways dark, wet and cold.
Oh and someone might try and rob you.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
:eekk:

What a mess you walked into....

Ours is worse in some ways dark, wet and cold.
Oh and someone might try and rob you.

If you're talking about my shop, it is actually a little more organized now. I moved all that crap from my old shop up the road, (screenprint and embroidery stuff) and merged it into my cleaning shop.

This was right before I moved in.

3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If you're talking about my shop, it is actually a little more organized now. I moved all that crap from my old shop up the road, (screenprint and embroidery stuff) and merged it into my cleaning shop.

This was right before I moved in.

3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Looks nice, i like it.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
last time we had shop cleaning day I found an unopened bottle of ultrapac , and 2 unopened gallons of realese I ds. The chimps hours were paid for by the chems we found hiding in shop

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You guys wouldn't believe the stuff I've found in the rug shop we bought. The old owner was a hoarder. We found chems more than 40 years old. Remember the old rinse and vac machines. He had 2 of those and cases of chems. There are parts and fittings everywhere. Tools, drill bits, qd's, gauges, carts, tables. Anybody need a 1 million btu furnace?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Pretty large shop. Do you still do both businesses?

Yes we do. My Son does most of the screenprinting, although I can "push ink" when needed. He is so much more efficient than me. He does the whole job, from receiving the image and graphics/lettering, to creating the "positive" for which we burn onto the screen, to setting up the press. We can do 6 color spot color, or 4 color process, which can create an unlimited color spectrum. We hooked up with a local shirt vendor, and he sends orders almost weekly. All American made shirts. We also pick and choose (as I do in carpet cleaning) which jobs we want to print. It covers all the rent and utility bills in the shop. We haven't embroidered in 3 years, although I have 2 - 4 head and 2 - single head Tajima commercial embroidery machines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom