Where to buy a new van?

I'm ready to buy a van. I went to a dealer and they acted like inventory was low. I called my supplier and the guy working there said I should expect to pay between 24-28k for a new one ton extended cargo van 6.0L engine depending on what options I get. Ok so where can I find one? I would consider a low mileage used one as well.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Depends on what you need. Some areas have higher prices than others. Here in Boise, inventory is low. But if you check Portland they have good deals there. Lots of them. Lower miles is going to cost more. Check craigslist in different areas and if you can't find a good one local, you might have to travel.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll call you tomorrow Daniel. The price you asked is not happening but I got one for you.

Able 1

Name
Keith
First one I bought was from a rent a car place, who's going to beat on a cargo van? Usually you can get a good deal for them.. I'm looking also, but just kind of looking...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
yeah, idk where you'd find THAT new GM van at THAT price...if you do, please post a link. i would'a drove across country to pick 1 up last Summer.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Aztec's got em for $28,900. I paid $26,500 for mine in 08, but that was without pw and pl plus the price has gone up some...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I bought my 3/4 ton Ford econo with 23,000 miles on it for $10,100 a few years ago. Its. A 2003. Drove away feeling like I stole it, was never wrecked, and doesn't have a reconstructed title.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i have been looking for a 6 liter extended looks like 30 grand is what we are goin to pay for one.

Buck1955

Name
John
30 for new. If you are not going to use a direct drive in it you can find a one year old extended passenger van for 23 from car rental places. My 2013 3500 extended cargo was zero down, $588.00 a month through Ally Bank (old GMAC)

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Aztec and Interlink Financial have plenty of new ones and a few used that came off a lease or were repossessed. 800 655-1207

Becker

Name
Becker
I bought my 3/4 ton Ford econo with 23,000 miles on it for $10,100 a few years ago. Its. A 2003. Drove away feeling like I stole it, was never wrecked, and doesn't have a reconstructed title.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yes you stole it!

Best I did was last year a 2010 xlt for 12,000.00 50k miles.

29,900 for a new 6.0L van with power features. Also comes pre-installed with in tank fuel pump. So my question is why would you not buy a chevy extended cargo van? What would you get? I think this will be a good fit for me.

My new van will be here in about 6 weeks. I’m selling both of my vans CHEAP.
One is a gmc savanna ¾ ton. (good mechanical condition and almost new tires) for 1500.
The other is a chevy express one ton ( the van I drive every day and have for the past three years. (needs some work. Has a vacuum leak and the ac needs Freon). I’m selling this van with in between seat 60 gallon freshwater tank, vacuum, solution, and freshwater hose reels for 2500.
Just tossing this out there.

Jimbo

Hey Daniel...ask RW Hodge if he has any 'Friends and Family' Discount coupons from GM...It can be a nice saving when buying new!

Thanks again RW! I have 154 k on that van now!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Hey Daniel...ask RW Hodge if he has any 'Friends and Family' Discount coupons from GM...It can be a nice saving when buying new!

Thanks again RW! I have 154 k on that van now!

Anytime, Jimbo.

Anyone looking for a new GM van, PM me and I'll get you an authorization number. You have 6 months to use it, and you don't have to use it. Just head to the GM dealer with the number in hand, and they have to honor the fleet pricing. It's just a few bucks more than "employee pricing".

RW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom