bonnet Ben at the cleaners warehouse in vegas

he sells the bid fluffy cotton ones

Rick G, Larry, John G , Steve Smith for the cotton

micro fiber talk to Rick G

Scott Rogers

Jeff brown if you want cotton great deal for 4-6 bucks

Tuway Thin ones are also awesome and last for ever

G

I've yet to find thin ones that dont shred in a short time. I always suggested them.. but recently.. have went back to true 'bonnets' for post padding.

I'm tired of paying for junk thin pads.. and I've tried them all.

I'll use the thinner ones.. but I find they are more for OP..
for post padding.. I'll keep playing around with bonnets.. AGAIN!
back to where I started.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
cotton? i'd check out Jeff's stuff.

for my Cimex though, i only use Tuway's stuff.

guess it depends what you are looking for and what machine you're using it under.

thanx :D --- Derek.

The Preacher

i like the looped blended one from TuWay. cotton and rayon, so they absorb and last. i have about a dozen i've used for years, i just don't bleach em vary often.

G

Derek..
I'm beginning to worry about you. I'd run over that snake too.

When I was going thru Spec Ops school in the army.. I had to do a night forced navigation march.

We could hear the rattlers.. scaring us off their nests..

I never did see one.. thank God.. EVer since then.. I have hated snakes.
I dont kill them if I see them.. but if they startle me.. it's on. .. and I win.

-JB-

Name
JB
How about the thick 100% cotton bonnets for drying They last, but cost $25-35, but, as I said they last, if you wash them on a gentle cycle, otherwise forget it.

Farenheit251

I had a 3rd floor job I couldn't reach so I used Wham, a rotary and some of John's thin brown pads. It was medium wt. nylon cut pile and I had a hard time fighting the rotary. Is this normal? By the way I thought the job looked like crap but the lady went on and on about how great it looked and then had me do her office. Brian E

Scott Rogers

Brian, Did you post vac? If you dont post vac to set the pile then yes it would look like crap. Raise the brush to its highest setting and vac while still damp.

If you were fighting it maybe you needed a glider. Usually a rotary is easier to handle then a OP machine.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Steve, it's not poisonous. Corn Snakes are probably the most widely bred / distributed snake...very "tame". all snakes can bite, but this one wouldn't hurt at all...just scare ya a lil bit.

thanx -- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom