Where to buy M5

vonmosher455

FNG needs advice on where to buy a mytee M5, and a wand online, my nearest supplyer is 2 hours away in Phoenix.
Greenie do you still sell wands or mytee stuff,i dident see any thing on your site so I assumed that you dont, I once seen in a post where you offerd a M5, 50ft of hose and one of your wands for $2999.00 SOLD :p . Just asking cause i need one asap :D . Steambrite safe to buy from? Or should i go to a supplyer in Phoenix. There prices are a little high compared to Online supplyers.
Oh and thank you, all you guys on Mikey's Board for putting your expertise and advice out there for us wannabe's 8) .

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Buying a Mytee or any other product, you usually get better prices on-line form the guy who just get a machine dropped shipped. No money in inventory, no showroom to let you try out the product or see it before you buy, no overhead to maintain a store and so forth.

With the local guy you may pay a few dollars more but you will probably get much better support and have a relationship for times when you need it. You can also try out the machine ina dvance and seeif it is the one you need.

Now the Interlink in Phoenix does not carry Mytee, so I am not pushing our own company, but I laways try to support the local distributor whenever I can.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Troy,

If you would like some help with this, give me a call at (858) 679-1191 x.217, and I'll see if I can get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.

Nathan Pepper
Mytee Products

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom