where to get the best trigger sprayer?

Todd Anthony

Who has the best chemical resistant trigger sprayers for sale? Are the gray spraymasters the best out there?

F

FB7777

The best ones I have found locally are the trigger sprayers that come with the 32 oz bottles of castrol superclean or purple power from Wallace

$3.99 ea and they last for months

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
go to your ace hardware
and get ya a 32 oz pump up for 9 bucks
they last a good while several months
pitch it and go get a new one when it do'nt work any more
it is the same one hydro force sells

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Buy 24 spray master for about a hundred bucks. As they fail put just the trigger sprayer in a box marked defective. When you get 12 bad ones send them back for free replacements. Been doing it for many years and as trigger sprayers go they work great.
Al

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
There are several different chemical-resistant trigger sprayers on the market.

1. Large Grey Spraymaster - Viton seals, but my experience is the plastic softens with many chemicals.
(not durable, we quit offering them)

2. All-white PMMA sprayer - Special plastic resistant to chemical attack & Viton seals.
(most durable in my opinion)
http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=2529

3. All-grey Tolco sprayer - Special seals resistant to chemical attack
(durable in many chemicals)
http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=2999

Larry

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Askal said:
Buy 24 spray master for about a hundred bucks. As they fail put just the trigger sprayer in a box marked defective. When you get 12 bad ones send them back for free replacements. Been doing it for many years and as trigger sprayers go they work great.
Al

I buy them like that and have a boatload of defective ones. I should send them back; I've never taken them up on their guarantee although many are older than 5 years.
The new version of them i.e. those that are less than 2 years old, are more sturdy than the old style ones, that is they don't break in two when you drop them when full. But the new style ones seem to very quickly and with more frequency stop drawing liquid but just suck air whereas the older style would always spray nicely until I eventually dropped them and broke them. I wish they could combine the strengths of the old and new. Then the gray Spraymaster would really be the best.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Grey Spraymasters won't handle hot solutions. If they get hot, they're toast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom