WHERE TO PARK VEHICLE FOR EXPOSURE??

Name
MIke Gallagher
I am new to the cleaning world and just dumped a bunch of $ into vehicle graphics. Looking for suggestions of where to park the van when it is not in service to help generate some business.. Any input appreciated!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Home depot parking lot. But don't put too many eggs in that basket. The best thing you can do is get out there and meet people personally. Post your pic. Lets see what you look like. Also, post a video of you reading some paragraphs from a Shakespeare play. Let's see what we're dealing with.

Do you have business cards yet? A mailing system of thank you cards and reminder cards?

Last edited:
Name
MIke Gallagher
Home depot parking lot. But don't put too many eggs in that basket. The best thing you can do is get out there and meet people personally. Post your pic. Lets see heat you look like. Also, post a vide of you reading some paragraphs from a Shakespeare play. Let's see what we're dealing with.

Do you have business cards yet? A mailing system of thank you cards and reminder cards?
Thank you.. great info. I do have biz cards, gotta line up the TY's and reminders. Not sure about Shakespeare, more of a Lynard Skynard type guy

Mikey P

Administrator
Where do you live If your area is full of low life price battling carpet cleaners you may not want to leave that thing parked anywhere visible..

Name
Jeff T
Strip joints and bars. People will surely talk about you! 😉

Seriously who is your target client? Where do they frequent? Those are the places I'd park.

I just wouldn't put too much value on this approach. Its unlikely to draw much business for you.
James, oh James, what’s your wife going to say about this...
Your better than that, and you know it...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
🤭

I don't go to strip joints. Not that I see a problem with them, it's just not my thing.

I don't hang out in bars either, again no problem with those that due. Just not my thing.

Today was my 33 year anniversary, my wife doesn't care what I do at this point. Maybe when I was young but not after all these years.

Name
Jeff T
Strip joints and bars. People will surely talk about you! 😉

Seriously who is your target client? Where do they frequent? Those are the places I'd park.

I just wouldn't put too much value on this approach. Its unlikely to draw much business for you.
James, oh James, what’s your wife going to say about this...
Your better than that, and you know it
🤭

I don't go to strip joints. Not that I see a problem with them, it's just not my thing.

I don't hang out in bars either, again no problem with those that due. Just not my thing.

Today was my 33 year anniversary, my wife doesn't care what I do at this point. Maybe when I was young but not after all these years.
you and me both Richard.... i was giving you a hard time...
Your one of the good ones... you pretend not to be, but ya R....
BTW,
Happy anniversary...
Hope you make it another 33...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian H

Name
Brian H
🤭

Happy Anniversary Richard!!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I am new to the cleaning world and just dumped a bunch of $ into vehicle graphics. Looking for suggestions of where to park the van when it is not in service to help generate some business.. Any input appreciated!

Welcome to Mikeysboard Mike.

This group has a great deal of experience, and often even more good natured (and sometimes ill natured) fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom