Where to sell a Van w/Truck Mount

I posted to this site a few months back when my brother passed away. I need to sell his carpet cleaning van with truck mount. I was referred to TruckMountDeals.com - but have had some real issues with the site owner (he actually bid on the equipment, didn't pay for it, and doesn't respond to phone calls or email messages). Anyway - I need to find another reputable site on which to list this item for sale. Any ideas? I am becoming desperate.

1985 Chevy Astro Van (Cargo) with a 1985 Ballweber 310 Truck Mount.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Julie

A

amazingcleansc

take some pictures of the van and post it on craigslist, and www.pacificvacuum.com

I've had 2 listings on there before and have gotten a total of 1 prospect.

on the other hand, i've had lots of hits on both of those.

you might even be able to find someone here that might buy it from you.

Craig Peko

\"extractionscarpet\" said:
I posted to this site a few months back when my brother passed away. I need to sell his carpet cleaning van with truck mount. I was referred to TruckMountDeals.com - but have had some real issues with the site owner (he actually bid on the equipment, didn\'t pay for it, and doesn\'t respond to phone calls or email messages). Anyway - I need to find another reputable site on which to list this item for sale. Any ideas? I am becoming desperate.

Julie

These guys have a free Classifieds that gets a lot of hits.

http://www.***************s.com/cleaningclassifieds/

Ryan

[/quote]
\"extractionscarpet\" said:
I posted to this site a few months back when my brother passed away. I need to sell his carpet cleaning van with truck mount. I was referred to TruckMountDeals.com - but have had some real issues with the site owner (he actually bid on the equipment, didn\'t pay for it, and doesn\'t respond to phone calls or email messages). Anyway - I need to find another reputable site on which to list this item for sale. Any ideas? I am becoming desperate.

Julie

These guys have a free Classifieds that gets a lot of hits.

http://www.***************s.com/cleaningclassifieds/[/quote]\

If you thought the guys from truckmountdeals were unethical I wouldn't bother messing with ***************s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom