Where you are and where you could be..

Supportive Member
Credits
Started out living just outside of Erie PA. Lived a few years in Florida in the late 1950;s and early 1960's. I liked it as a kid, but probably too grown up and commercialized now.

Spent the biggest part of my life in small town Tennessee. Loved the hills, mountains, streams and flora of the countryside. Maybe you have seen the Jack Daniel commercials with the entire population of Lynchburg in the commercial. That and a few more small towns were the market for my cleaning company.

Moved to the Salt Lake City area over 13 years ago for faith-based reasons. Not a bad place, but I don't like the long winters. It would be nice to be closer to family back in Tennessee. But, I am here for now.

Considering moving back to Tennessee sometime. Would also consider moving to some other warmer spot like central America.

Credits
I'm stuck about 40 minutes north of where I grew up in western PA. Scott loves it here so we're staying, but I would prefer either a city or somewhere warmer. I lived in NYC for four years and loved it, and I could see myself somewhere desert or tropical.

Credits
I like where I live. 4 real seasons, low cost of living. I'm 20 minutes from a mid sized City and 40 minutes from CLE which has everything you could possibly want to do. And I'm an hour and a half from my boat at the lake Erie islands which is the only other place I'd rather be on the weekends

Latest posts