Which color tip do ya'll run in your inline sprayer???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tips???

we dont use no stinkin tips...

just readjust your mixtures and run tipless

Bob Foster

Why run a tip? I personally do not appreciate the reasons to even use a tip. No tip is 4:1.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Any Hydroforce distributor has or can get the tips. Check hydroforce.com to locate a distributor.

You can simplify by adjusting the product so that the standard dilution of 8:1 for most sprayers will work. Then you don't have to change tips for each product.

Scott Warrington

My 10 yr+ old sprayer is tipless. It pulls 12oz per gallon. No problem for me, 1/2 gallon of chem, 1/2 gallon water gives me 6 oz chem to 1 gallon RTU pre-spray. No clogs, works with high heat, works for me.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I use the yellow 1-8, because it makes it easier on everybody else who has to run the truck. They just read the jug and it says, "Put X amount in to X amount of water with 1-8 tip." Now that's easy. Trying to get a newbie to keep from frying things with the spotting bag is another challenge... "You can't put Protease enzymes on a wool carpet!!!"

"Why not, it says it takes the stain out right on the bottle..."

B&BGaryC said:
I use the yellow 1-8, because it makes it easier on everybody else who has to run the truck. They just read the jug and it says, "Put X amount in to X amount of water with 1-8 tip." Now that's easy. Trying to get a newbie to keep from frying things with the spotting bag is another challenge... "You can't put Protease enzymes on a wool carpet!!!"

"Why not, it says it takes the stain out right on the bottle..."

Thats what I want, yellow tips for 8-1 ratio. Where can I find them?
Rob.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
like scott said....i think the no tip is 8-1 or 1-8 or how ever you say it

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
On the low pressure models, mainly used with portables, the yellow tip is 1 to 4.

When using the high pressure in-line sprayers, no tip will give you 1-4 dilution ratio; the yellow tip comes standard with the sprayer an provides the 1-8 ratio you are looking for.

I am not aware of anyone selling single tips. A kit with 5 or 6 different color tips goes for around $9.

Scott Warrington

Below is a link to a list of the suppliers in Virginia that carry the tips.

http://catalog.hydroforce.com/new_hf/di ... l_state=VA

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My distributor told me the pack of high pressure tips he sells is like $34.00!

Maybe he was joking.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
B&BGaryC said:
My distributor told me the pack of high pressure tips he sells is like $34.00!

Maybe he was joking.

My mistake. The price of $9 something I mentioned is distributor cost. Suggested retail for the tips in the low pressure in-line sprayer is $15.24. A set of tips for the high pressure sprayer retail for $16.87

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom