Which is the best slide in tm

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
best h x small engine .Not a pto.........wm/ hm/pro.. etc. which do u think is the best and why

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Cu;

The "BEST" slide-in would be over $100,000 !!

It would be EFI Turbocharged Diesel blueprinted.

The blower would also be titanium cast and blueprinted clearances for higher RPM.

Pump would have trick ceramic plungers and stainless construction.

All-stainless polished frame and quick-change modules for all components.

Carbon-Fiber 14" Wand with forced air-glide system.

Stainless steel triple live electric reel with footage readouts.

Remote controls for chemical injection, heat selection, vacuum level, PSI and engine RPM.

Who wants to place the first order ???

50% Down and at least a year to deliver.

Larry Cobb
Considering the Possibilities

Fred Homan

How about the Steamaction units? Multiple wand capability....Check them out at: www.steamaction.com They seam to have more power than a Vortex and a drag wand that is 24" wide. What are all your thoughts on these units?

hogjowl

Idiot™
There are plenty of good choices, but my advice would be to find someone as close to you as possible. For heavens sake, don't purchase anything long distance, and then have to contract for local installation. You then are double screwed. The mfg. will blame the installer and the installer will blame the mfg.

Surely you have something close to you?

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Jerry,

I lived in San Lorenzo when I was a kid and I know that there was a distributor in Hayward that sold out to Central California Cleaning Supply. They carry many different Truckmounts including prochem, hydramaster, steamway, blueline etc. Tony and Julie Lima (owners) are good folks and now own I think 5 stores from Sacramento to LA. What is your budget? I have a EZ truckmount good for me cuz I work on the basic stuff. CCCS might have some good used also. Give them a call, I still call from texas just to check in. Julie and Tony are usually at the fresno store there no. is 1-800-336-2829. Get a machine with at least a 45 blower. Good machines? I have a friend in Atwater with a prochem legend with over 3500 hrs and still running good. The new legend SE has a 45 blower and decent heat. I do not know of the Boxer 421 so I could not comment but the hydramaster spitfire 4.0 was the predecessor and had many issues. Blueline champ no idea. There are too many choices but stick with something that can be serviced local if you are mechanically challenged. Don't buy the first machine you see just because it seems like the best deal(especially used) Research it and talk to people that own them. Best of luck in your search.

Mister Sir

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I just test drove quite a few different models.
I would tend to agree with Marty.
I chose a Blue Line Thermal Wave II and got rid of my 427 boxxer

but it is hard to beat a 450 maxx, good heat and decent vacuum

carl goodson

Larry

What is the flow rate, how many wands, temp, size reels, size hoses, blower and do you have pics.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Blueline is stepping up with some really cool stuff. The Champ with Greenies 2.5" mods will make you a lot of money and not cost a ton.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I ain't buying, i was just wondering what you guys where thinking was the best out there. If i was buying i have always want,ed a unit from Duane just so i could have he right to bash him on a bb .. {He,s a good guy in my book}

JaminT

the "best" slide in out there is anything with a manufacturer that will stand behind its product, and a distributor conveniently located for you.
other than that, as a multi-line distributor, i can tell you that the slide-in machines we have received the best feedback on are HM's Boxxer 421, and pretty much any Blueline machine. Despite the large number of units we have sold, the 421 has been an extremely reliable machine. One of our local customers has one of the prototype units, and aside from a couple modifications that were implemented during the prototype run (such as improved baffles in the waste tank), he has had almost no problems with it, and is now looking at buying his 3rd Boxxer this spring. For other Boxxers we have sold, other than the little stuff that wears out here and there on any machine, the only problems we have had were all operator error (for instance, people NEVER changing their oil, and losing a motor as a result).
We have only been carrying BL for about a year, year-and-a-half now, but we have sold quite a few of their machines, and gotten raving reviews from our customers, and have had VERY few problems. But to reiterate: ANY manufacturer with decent distributor locations who will stand behind their product is worth looking at.

Name
jack zerkie
HAD A NEW WHITE MAGIC IN 1994 WATER COOLED SLIDE IN ,WHAT JUNK MACHINE BAD ENGINE. NO TECH HELP,EVEN TALKED TO OWNER OF WHITE MAGIC TURNED ME OVER TO SALES MANAGER A FEMALE AT THE TIME. I HAD BEEN IN CARPET CLEANING FOR OVER 12 YEARS AT THAT TIME. I FOUND A FRIEND TO FIX THE MOTOR AND THEN TRADED IN ON A HYDRA MASTER 47D,WOW WHAT A GREAT MACHINE FOR THE SIZE,A LITTLE NOISY BUT GREAT CLEANING AND STILL CLEANING TODAY

JACK Z. CAPE CORAL FL.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Before the era of the Internet some industry suppliers could really bamboozle us. "You are the only one with that problem" was a common line from some of them. Then came the Bulletin boards and a little enlightenment.

Of course most of the major industry bulletin boards were actually more beholden to the advertisers, good or otherwise, than US, the cleaner in the trenches. Negative feedback about advertisers on those boards routinely gets crushed while pet advertisers get free rein to victimize at will.

I'm hoping THIS board and others brave enough to follow will finally give us unvarnished truth. I feel awful for the young being led to financial ruin for others profit.

Thanks,
Lee

G

The best TM would be something something like

1- Something that fits YOUR style and needs

2- Something that fits YOUR $$

3- Something that fits your mechanical aptitude or how close of a service center your to.

Doo Daddys Slide in works well for some, Nicks EZ works for others, the Blue Line works for the Mike Brummetts in the works, and then there is the Gennie 59 for others.

For me having 1 guy on a truck, all I want him to do is flip a switch. That reason, the Butler is good for me. Yes, it sucks gas. That's the bad thing for me. Repairs is not a problem. If it pukes a belt, I can do that. Knock on wood, after a total of 15000 hours on a few machines, I have only replaced a Cat 435 that needed seals, a few hoses, some belts and bearing on the pulleys under the hood.

Chad

JACK ZERKIE said:
HAD A NEW WHITE MAGIC IN 1994 WATER COOLED SLIDE IN ,WHAT JUNK MACHINE BAD ENGINE. NO TECH HELP,EVEN TALKED TO OWNER OF WHITE MAGIC TURNED ME OVER TO SALES MANAGER A FEMALE AT THE TIME. I HAD BEEN IN CARPET CLEANING FOR OVER 12 YEARS AT THAT TIME. I FOUND A FRIEND TO FIX THE MOTOR AND THEN TRADED IN ON A HYDRA MASTER 47D,WOW WHAT A GREAT MACHINE FOR THE SIZE,A LITTLE NOISY BUT GREAT CLEANING AND STILL CLEANING TODAY

JACK Z. CAPE CORAL FL.

Jack I could not agree more...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom