Which one of you lucky rug suckers landed this Account?

FredC

Village Idiot
I think he dyed. 😁 Whatever happened to him anyway? I was rough on him but sometimes you gotta separate the biscuits from the bull. I'm a nasty old prick.

He repented for his indiscretions

he can still be found going around the interwebs bragging about his job totals and selling his classes which I assume are ok

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Probably true without any frame of reference as to size, restrictions and requirements, or the many other PITA factors as yet unseen.
Davis bacon law. They have to get paid prevailing wages if I’m remembering right. Govt jobs can be a pain

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
He repented for his indiscretions

he can still be found going around the interwebs bragging about his job totals and selling his classes which I assume are ok
Did he do something really bad?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
134 rooms at $330 each
I did that math too. I'm thinking the rooms aren't small, which makes it reasonable. But I don't think it's the cleaning that jacked up that price.

The increase in setup time due to the size of the building and how fragile everything is. You'd better not rub one corner with that hose, etc.

and the loops that are needed to jump through to get into each room with security.

After all that is setup, the time it'd take to do that building is a reasonable price at $330 each room

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I know that Ayoub Cleaners out of Virginia has done cleaning there in the past. I am not sure about this particular job though. Their General Manager used to work for us.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom