White magic drag wand

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Got a look at one yesterday at the local disty.

For the price they're asking for it ($1800) a fellow would be better severed to spend a few more bucks and buy a rotary extractor.

I'm no stranger to DWs, I can't see how this one will be any improvement over other DWs.
It's still just a 4 jet 16" DW.
And for $1800 beans??? your kidding, right?

Couple things I liked about it, was the fully adjustable handle for height and tilt.
The 2" vac port I like as well.
However the sight tube is worthless to the operator, cause he can't see it when running the wand.
Plenty O-rings will be needed on hand, as i suspect the swiveling vac port will leak air before too many hours use.
Not a big deal, or major cost though, "if" air leaks are an issue

The powder coat may look good sitting on the show room floor, but will become scrctched and chiped after a couple years of crew use/abuse.

Maybe I'm just partial to the Steam Genie DW.
With it's stainless construction and clean lines matching form and function, it's a beauty of DW.

it doesn't look so "hokey" as the "swiss cheese" looking WM

DWs are nothing new, there's a reason so many "old time" cleaners don't use them so much anymore.

Before you plunk down $1800 bucks for a DW at a salesman's recommendation, talk to the guys who have used DWs for years in the "real world".

A DW will never be a good "every day" wand.
So if your a newbie or have a limited budget, don't be swayed by marketing hype or shils

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom