White Magic or Butler which

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
HARPER said:
BUTLER>>>>>>BUTLER>>>>>>>& THEN>>>>>>BUTLER :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

You could go for the one with the fancy ads and pretty brochures or you could buy the more reliable, more powerful, better built one for the same money.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Richard,

Asking this group which machine is like asking a painter which paint. Ten different answers. I like to buy everything from one supplier if possible. If it breaks and you aren't mechanical then someone has to fix it. The person who sold it to you along with all of your other supplies will be motivated to keep you happy. Ask your supplier which machine he sales seems to have the least problems. If not then I vote BLueline, mine has 7200 hrs and has only been down twice. Total cost to get it up and running again was less then 200.00 and only 3.5 hrs of total down time.

Gene

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Art Kelley said:
You could go for the one with the fancy ads and pretty brochures or you could buy the more reliable, more powerful, better built one for the same money.

a Cleanco???

..L.T.A.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
We have a 2007 hydramaster 4.8 w/salsa and 2 2008 pro 1200's. one of the white magic's has the high vac package 20" of lift, both have the vulcan package. I was cleaning the other day w the HV set up and I use the pool inline filter with 2.5 inch openings with the machine on dual wand mode and it ripped the stainless steel filter basket rite out the lid. When the blower is running 18" of lift its producing some good heat for the heat exchanger. For someone that single wands you wouldn't want anything more. Anyway I'm sure butler makes a good machine as well, I've never used one so I cant comment on witch one is better, but I do think the white magic is great value for what you get. When we order our next one it will have the high vac and vulcan packages as well, Also we have been cleaning daily with all trucks and haven't had any problems.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
REALLY!!! We run 4 nice clean new trucks and keep them busy. Me and my father have built an honest business and we don't push anything on our customers. I know most people might think our prices are to low but it has provided us with a nice lifestyle. Thanks for asking

Mike Draper

If you can change an alternator on a car.............you can fix anything and everything that could go wrong with a butler. However, I hear EZ has some great machines :shock:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
EASY......CBS.....

It appears to me that you run a 1st. class operation..... :!:
The website is professional...has a nice -flow...clean-cut...nice work...

Your price is "Your Biz!"......I am glad you & your family are doing well....
I am very familar with your territory....It is a VERY competitive market....

I just was confused by you services page : "It reads like Scotchguard ect...are FREE"

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
No problem, it is a tough market around here but just have to build a loyal customer base and stay busy. I need to have the web site changed to say free deodorizer, it is confusing. I think I live close to your area, I live in Wilderness lake preserve off Hwy 41.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mike,

We are a FAMILY Biz also.......

We are in East Pasco County.......Across the Lake from St. Leo College...

WE are only in your area when we pick-up Supplies.. Jon-Don or Interlink....

PS. I' ll send you some BIZ....We dont' travel west of Hwy. 41.....

Keep-up-the GOOD work :!:

Farenheit251

I owned both and they were both good and dependable. Almost any problem I had with the white magic was installation related. To me that is the difference that the guy installing your Butler is doing the same thing every day and probably been doing it for years.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Ive owned both. The 2 first below points make it about a draw. But the 3rd one makes me lean to Butler.

Butler has s.s tanks, not W.Magic. I never understood why anybody would use aluminum, when it is prone to rot, and it costs the same as s.s . Until I started buying and rebuilding used TM's. You see, when you use aluminum you get some resale biz.

The W. Magic has a larger shaft, and clutch than the lighter Butlers, and I've had several shafts/clutchs go out on the Butlers. W.M. also offers a bigger 5.6 blower

Butler has a quick connect set up that cost about $100 extra, but it sure makes repairs easier.

Thx,
Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom