white magic parts

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have cleaner that has a wm commander that needs a vacuum solenoid valve for the heat exchanger.
The only numbers on it are DR 657 4241 If you know where he can find this let me know. Vise grips are doing the job for now.

Thank You

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't know anything about WM parts but my PowerClean unit uses a Bimba valve which I was able to source locally. My Bimba part # is D-99054-A-2. I think if you search Bimba you can find what you need.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I believe I heard that Johns custom machine in Florida had them at one time. If anyone ever needs the spec. # for a new engine on the Commander let me know. The tag is a bitty to get to. If John's doesn't have them, let me know. I know a Commander owner in GA. that has searched the planet for them, I'd be glad to give him a call.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I have cleaner that has a wm commander that needs a vacuum solenoid valve for the heat exchanger.
The only numbers on it are DR 657 4241 If you know where he can find this let me know. Vise grips are doing the job for now.

Thank You
You might have luck contacting newenglandtruckmount.com They rehab old white magic machines to like new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom