White Magic Rebuilder

Mikey P

Administrator
OK Cooper, that cat is out.

Only classless move I see associated with Les was done by Marty, a Moderator on your board of rejects, when he wasted Les' time and money by placing an order he knew he would never go through with.

If you want to bang on Les you'll have to do it under your name or you can let that puss Ellis come on and say what he has to say like a real man. Les is as honorable as it gets. If you want to know about any dealings he had with Greenie, ask away.

You can keep the WMR user name just to spite Rob but from now on please speak you mind with out the protection of the anonymity of this bogus profile that only Marty is not smart enough to figure out. (hey Merty, Evan Kessler is really Peter Seltzer on ICS you dope!)

Thanks for the fun.

Mikey P

Administrator
Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: Re: yo
Sent at: 19 May 2010 12:30 pm
To: Mikey P
been tied up . Found out today my dads stiff shoulder was actually tumors and lesions on his neck and shoulder. So you may have to get Rob to pinch hit for himself .

On another note , the latest Alexa ratings has world of clean and its 5 members leapfrogging Mikeysboard and cleanfax . Amazing what 5 guys can do .

Call me about TM's and distributors (so you won't be a cleaner that gets your closet cleaned out) in Virginia/US. I've had several brands,WM,Prochem,HM and would be glad to give you my word of mouth and personal experience over my 23 years in business!

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire!

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius; And it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring" ~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom