White or black bristle Grandi Brush?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I was looking to order another and saw both black and white ones.

Does anyone know if the black ones are stiffer than the white bristle or are they the same?

CHRIS1980

Hello Kevin the White ones are more for residence and the black ones are more for commercial carpet.And the white is stiffer than the black brush.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
... Kevin while the grandi groomers are good for grooming the carpet after cleaning, ifyou are looking for something to work prespray in that is better than a groomer for your light soiling situations, might I suggest:

http://www.libman.com/products-highpowe ... ms/179m/0/

or similar design. The mulitple rows of pristles do a better job of agitating prespray and makes prescrubbing go a little faster as well.

In coment to Rick's post.. You guys must have a funny way of grooming in carpet. I've never had my white bristled grandi leave corn rows. :|

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
... Kevin while the grandi groomers are good for grooming the carpet after cleaning, ifyou are looking for something to work prespray in that is better than a groomer for your light soiling situations, might I suggest:

http://www.libman.com/products-highpowe ... ms/179m/0/

or similar design. The mulitple rows of pristles do a better job of agitating prespray and makes prescrubbing go a little faster as well.

In coment to Rick's post.. You guys must have a funny way of grooming in carpet. I've never had my white bristled grandi leave corn rows. :|

If your grooming with the grandi rake, then you will infact leave corn rows. I prefer using a nap brush to set the nap when finished. Even an old nap brush is good for agitating traffic lanes after pre spraying.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I was asking about the Grandi B R U S H
not the groomer or the rake.
They make them in white and black bristles.
I needed to know which was stiffer and I was answered in the first two posts after mine.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom