Whittier CA this Saturday => CFI SUPER GIG!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hey CA natives... this Saturday CFI is putting on a super Regional Education Day, all of the chapters are involved, and it's open to members and non-member cleaners/restorers.

It's a full day of education on commercial contracts, handling employee property loss, natural stone care, and of course... some rug stuff from me. =) The famous Mike West will be there - I got my CCT training from him and Carl Williams ages ago... Carl is missed, he was a great instructor. His wife Bobbi is running Academy of Textiles & Floorcovering, and she is the host in Whittier this weekend.

This event is free to CFI members, and only $59 to non-CFI. There will of course be lunch, and a cool swap meet, and an overall day of knowledge, demos, and really good hob-nobbery. :mrgreen:

I served on the CFI board for over a decade. I count it as some of my best years. I worked my ass off, but I met some of the best industry friends I have today through those channels, and CFI has a very long history since the 1950's of being the source of many pioneers and mover-shakers in our industry. It's full of history and professionalism, and this is going to be a top notch event.

If you are anywhere near Whittier/Anaheim - may it our way.

Or call 1-800-CARPET-9 to register.

And for those of you nowhere near CA... I look forward to seeing you next week in Nashville! =)

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom