Who answers majority of the *** Members business lines?

Mikey P

Administrator
Continuing my series of Lets Bash the Industry Email Bullshittters..

Got a email from my little buddy Tre today.

Claims he has over 8600 members now!
Wow :!:

Then goes on to claim Full Circle answers THE MAJORITY of *** members phones now.

Well on this planet's math system the majority of 8600 would be at least 6000?
Right? !gotcha!

OK lets be very conservative and figured Tre meant 5000 and just had one too many Red Bulls this morning.

Tre I hate to tell you this but..

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!

Full Circle has 80 clients.

Eight ZERO!

80 total.

So what other outrageous numbers are you lying about?

31 thousand readers??

I dont think this country has more than 25,000 cleaners total. :shock:

And I'd bet 19,000 of them dont' know how to use a Mouse let alone pay a monthly internet bill.

Didn't your father teach you not to lie?

oh,

yeah...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
So... don't know if the Allens read your board here Mike... but if they do, and it's true that Full Circle disclosed company client data of a competitor to you to then share publicly... well, I'd think the Allens should consider not endorsing them any longer.

I mean seriously, what kind of a "partner" does something like that? I would be livid if Full Circle did that to me. That's just bad business.

Lisa

P.S. There are 45,000 cleaning companies focused on full-time residential carpet cleaning in the US, many more jan-san (janitorial industry is HUGE - that is why Cintas is tapping into that end through their existing accounts, and why they want the commercial carpet cleaning, and are not worried about residential). But I do not see the same demo of cleaners at *** than I do here. You guys are not battling over the same people - and your vendors are not choosing between you and "them." At least they shouldn't be. *** targets lots of obscure sub-niches of cleaning, from auto detailing to jan-san to window washing. It's not 8600 carpet cleaners.

Mikey P

Administrator
you read that wrong Perky.

Full Circle has 80 clients. Total.

I have no idea who many of them if any, are *** members.

Keep in mind they told me this two weeks ago so that number may have to be adjusted up or down.

Now dont be hating on my Girls just because you're in bed with that rip off Perceptionist garbage.

A

amazingcleansc

Mikey P said:

Eight ZERO!

Holy shit how many employees do they have? They should be doing just fine.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
you read that wrong Perky.

Full Circle has 80 clients. Total.

I have no idea who many of them if any, are *** members.

Keep in mind they told me this two weeks ago so that number may have to be adjusted up or down.

Now dont be hating on my Girls just because you're in bed with that rip off Perceptionist garbage.

Thanks for clearing that up. I read it as you saying there were 80 *** company clients. (Why is Full Circle telling you the size of their client list?)

I have nothing bad to say about Full Circle - and Perceptionist is just one of several companies we recommend for call services. And our members are happy with them, so that's all I care about.

Sorry for the mix-up,
Lisa

randy

Name
Randy
Why does anything like this shock anyone anymore? Those guys have been making bizarre claims that don't add up for a long time.

The 45,000 figure was before the recession. With the number of cleaners that have gone under or "become inactive" and the lack of new blood coming into the industry the last few years, I'm betting the total number carpet cleaning businesses still in business is closer to 30,000. Sure you can buy a list of 45,000 carpet cleaning companies but I bet lots of those come back undeliverable. Never in my twenty years in this industry have I seen the number of carpet cleaners close up as we are today. The metro DC area is supposed to be "recession proof" but tons of cleaners have folded here. My favorite local distributor closed up two years ago, Interlink just bought out Cleaner's closet (all four locations). Times have changed and for the cleaners still here, pat yourself on the back. Then the next time you are at Connections look to the cleaner on your right & the cleaner or your left. By the time the next Connections rolls around one or both of them will be gone. Time to really focus on cost control, quality service and effective marketing.The basics will never fail you.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Personally I have no clue how many cleaners there are but I believe Randy has it exactly backwards. A poor economy tends to cause layoffs, buyouts etc. from manufacturing industries as we have sure seen in Detroit. This puts a lot of men, who are theoretically able bodied, out of work and often with a little cash in their pocket. Carpet cleaning is a low cost of entry business and usually the number of cleaners spikes at these times- it sure has here.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I agree with you Ken but how many actually advertise or get any real work? Obamas 99 week unemployment has ****** America

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That is the f'd up beauty of it for them. As private business owners they won't report it to unemployment so they get their weekly government check plus clean some carpet.

Probably some will survive and most fail like any start up businesses.

Name
I'm Rick James
Its all for sho. Some people with low self esteem like to project success unto others.... we got a local guy who does the same thing.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
GUILTY I like to pretend my family is doing okay and we are on food stamps and in foreclosure any help is appreciated

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i'm not local I live across the country. Every thread is about me or robison

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Mikey P said:

Got a email from my little buddy Tre today.

Claims he has over 8600 members now!
Wow :!:

Then goes on to claim Full Circle answers THE MAJORITY of *** members phones now.

Well on this planet's math system the majority of 8600 would be at least 6000?
Right? !gotcha!

OK lets be very conservative and figured Tre meant 5000 and just had one too many Red Bulls this morning.

Tre I hate to tell you this but..

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!

Eight ZERO!

80 total.

So what other outrageous numbers are you lying about?

31 thousand readers??

I dont think this country has more than 25,000 cleaners total. :shock:

And I'd bet 19,000 of them dont' know how to use a Mouse let alone pay a monthly internet bill.

Didn't your father teach you not to lie?

oh,

yeah...
Show the email, If you are gonna trash someone, back it up by showing the email.

Mikey P

Administrator
We have some great threads, new features and a fresh Spring look over @ ***************s....8,610 Members, 400+ daily posts, 31,000+ monthly readers and STILL COUNTING!

Below are some killer specials and then the top 5 threads of early April to check out!

Check *** out at Connections Convention right here.
Google Places Optimization Packages listed here.
$997 All In One Website Sale Ends Tomorrow at Midnight! Take advantage quickly and you can pay right online half down to get started!
Who answers majority of the *** Members business lines? Well Full Circle Member of course! No need for a local receptionist!
Consistency! I like to randomly check on my employees and their work. Now I saw this house beforehand and it was real oily....read more..
Get Off The Truck Now!
Become a FACEBOOK FAN for ***************s!
Video Vote from ***!@
Something GREAT from Jondon.............

Who else backs every truck mount with a 30-day, buy-back guarantee?

S

sam miller

Ya I got it twice right before I got Mike's CTI Class invite.

As for less cleaner because of recession I know a few have dropped but it seems like there's a lot of newbs jumping in all the time!

8600 members, 400 posts daily, 31000 monthly readers to what ICS, Cleanfax ads??? or hits on the site?

Maybe the header is to all these organizations and the specials apply to all???

S

sam miller

Who answers majority of the *** Members business lines? Well Full Circle Member of course! No need for a local receptionist!

Its more a spin for full circle service. 8600 members, most I see your point.

My fear would be if these guys had 80 different customers and answered live each call who's to say they wouldnt quote Mike P prices to one of my Customers and Kill somebody? :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom