Who Can Point Out the most things wrong with this method???

TimP

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwgjOco9bAu]

How about I give a try

1....use of a pump up sprayer.....very little prespray.

2. Didn't prespray the whole room?????

2. Absolutely no Dwell time

3. Olefin cleaner on a non olefin carpet. Probably way high ph....although little dwell time probably don't hurt carpet protector.... :roll:

4. Absolutely no technique to wanding.....can you say back surgery soon????

Probably lack of vacuum.....since it looked easy to push that unglided wand. I can't even push mind without a glide.

Name
I'm Rick James
No dry stroke either. He did look very proud of the work he did. Maybe we should email him and bring him aboard here and go over some things to help him out.....

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
obvious: where's the OP machine and the blue pointed shoes?

TimP

I'd have to say this is the reason VLM cleaners do so well.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jesus, everyone's a critic. They only showed him cleaning a portion of that room. There was no mention of what machine he was using, how hot the solution was at ATW, or even what he was rinsing with. But at the the speed he was pulling that 2 in wand there must have been plenty of vacuum. I'm sure the room will look just fine when it's dry and put back together. Think of the life events that will occur on that nice clean carpet. A young girl will lose her virginity on the sofa, an election party which turns violent, a women will get disturbing news on the phone. If he left a magnet on the fridge they will call Amazing Results again.

TimP

CLEAN???????????? I guess you weren't watching the same video. The carpet was still filthy!!!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
That hurt my back just watching! Good production though 6' passes!

Lonny

Supportive Member
Is it me, or was he also stopping short on the vac stroke-water left in carpet. I bet his dry times an phenomenal with that fast wand stroke though. Lordy, no wonder some can claim a 1 hr dry time with no fans.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
What jumped out to me about it was he groomed forward and walked on the carpet he just groomed. My ocd won't allow me to leave foot prints in carpet. :D

G

That guy reminds me of a "Sponge Bob" episode I watch with my 10 yr old; :roll:

lesterj2

Joey Johnston said:
What jumped out to me about it was he groomed forward and walked on the carpet he just groomed. My ocd won't allow me to leave foot prints in carpet. :D
mine does the same thing... if i see a footprint i have to get it...

Able 1

Name
Keith
lesterj2 said:
Joey Johnston said:
mine does the same thing... if i see a footprint i have to get it...

The worst is getting the footprints out of the basement stairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom