Who does both HWE & OP?

DannyD

Is there anyone who does both HWE & OP that would be open to a phone call? I have some questions & one might lead to another & another & so on. I'm doing OP currently but have some challenges w/ it. With that in mind I don't want an OP bashing session. I'm looking for more of when would ya use OP & when would ya use HWE, the differences in some cleaning situations & then some follow up questions maybe.

Challenges w/ OP don't mean I don't do a good job. My most recent job was one of those where after OP I got that "looks better but....." comment. I stated in a pretty relaxed way that I was only half done, which I was. I then took the portable steam machine & did a 3ft by 8ft area & then OP'd again. Then the comment was "wow, that looks a HELLUVA lot better!!"

The challenge w/ all this is for 3 rooms of an empty house, it took me over 2 hours to do. Hence if there's someone I could talk to who does both HWE & OP I'd appreciate it.

Thanx in advance,
Danny

G

I try to use op strictly on commercial carpet , however irf I am in a situation where a long hose run is needed and the carpet isnt trashed I may op a resi.

I think op works best with a team effort and definately with a spray system ( which I have ) . I cleaned 3000 sq ft. of comm carpet the last 4 nights and have 2 more nights left , spending around 2 hours per night . My helper vac'd and spoted for me.

Give me a call if you need to talk (912) 265 6843

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Op works best on commercial.
If you don't have the power of a Truck Mount then a porty and following with an OP will work pretty good.

The dry times on a good TM job is close enough to the OP where that doesn't matter.
I believe you will do a better job with a TM or a Porty and OP...than just an OP job on it's own.

I've done a whole hellavu lot of all thee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom